12 Week Shred
The 12 Week Shred Program is the ultimate guide to achieving the body of your dreams, no matter what your experience level may be. No fads, no gimmicks, just results!
✔ How to devise your own precise carb-cycling diet
✔ How to enjoy foods you love AND shred body-fat by utilizing “Flexible Dieting”
✔ How many calories and macronutrients you need per day
✔ How you can manipulate your food intake and training regimen to lose fat and keep it off for good
✔ An overview of how manipulating rep ranges throughout the week is the best way to build strength AND muscle simultaneously
✔ Complete Exercise Guide included with clear step by step instructions
✔ Handy, easy-to-use printable workout logs to track your progress in the gym
✔ No bogus product placement or advertisements; we want to give you the truth about what works and what is nonsense
- 12 Week Shred Program Book + Exercise Glossary (80+ pages)
- 12 Week Shred Printable Workout Logs (PDF format)
- Carb Cycling: Calorie & Macronutrient Calculator (Excel Spreadsheet)
- 12 Week Weight Loss Log (Excel Spreadsheet)
How much is a new body worth to you?
- It’s hard to put a financial figure on improved confidence, energy, and health in your life. Maybe it’s worth $1K, $2k, or even $10K+?
- The confidence you will gain from seeing your physique become more defined and toned will be worth every drop of sweat you put into this.
- Imagine the grin on your face when friends and family commend you on your transformation.
This entire system costs less than a pair of shoes!
More information about Fitness:
Regular exercise and physical activity promotes strong muscles and bones. It improves respiratory, cardiovascular health, and overall health.
Staying active can also help you maintain a healthy weight, reduce your risk for type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and reduce your risk for some cancers.
Moderate aerobics exercises 3 times a week for 30 minutes can reduce cancer risk Cancer-based exercises provide relief to the patient during
cancer treatment There are many benefits to exercising. But it’s even more beneficial for cancer patients. This has been proven in research published in the medical journal ‘Cancer Journal for Clinicians’.
Get 12 Week Shred with Digitdl.com