A Clinician’s Toolkit for Treating Depression from Elisha Goldstein
The Depressed Brain – What a Clinician Needs to Know!
- The 3 Key Areas of the Brain that are Affected – And What That Means for Treatment
- Understand Depression as a Neurological Trauma – And Why that Knowledge is Critical to Improve Outcomes
- Science and Evidence-Based Solutions that Create More Balance
Brain-Changing Techniques to Treat Depression
- Effective Mindfulness Interventions that Rewire the Depressed Brain
- Self-Compassion Strategies that Tap into Powerful Depression-Reducing Benefits
- Play-Based Therapeutic Methods that Allow for Rediscovering the Joy of Life
- Tactics to Help Clients Understand How to Live with Purpose
- How to Teach Clients to Gain Control and Confidence through the Strategy of “Mastery”
Creating a Natural Anti-Depressant Toolkit for Lasting Results
- How to Understand and Read Client Cues
- To help you Identify the best treatment/management strategies
- To help avoid relapse of depression
- Techniques for Breaking the Depression Loop
- Creation of an Inventory of Go-To Natural Anti-Depressant Interventions
- Tactics and strategies you can use at a moment’s notice
- How to Use Relationships as a Powerful Resiliency Tool
When most of us think of the word “anti-depressant”, we think of a pill, but science is now showing us that pills aren’t the only anti-depressants we have.
When we intentionally practice tapping into these natural anti-depressants, we begin to change our brains and uncover a more enduring sense of resiliency and well-being.
In this recording, Elisha Goldstein, Ph.D., provides techniques and strategies designed to improve outcomes when treating clients with depression.
You’ll learn how to use the brain’s natural anti-depressants to provide clients with relief from symptoms, improve emotional resilience, and be able to protect themselves from relapse of depression.
Within the session, Elisha will guide you through a process of creating a natural anti-depressant toolkit to support clients in creating an active plan that draws on their inner strengths for resiliency.
Additionally, you’ll explore cutting edge research looking at the power of our environments and relationships in influencing our thoughts, emotions and behaviors.
Help move beyond treating depression with medication alone. Uncover your client’s true happiness with practical strategies that you can use immediately!