Advanced Forex Trading Course – Jimmy Young & Ross Beck – 20090407 – Complete 6 Months Live Online Seminar by FXTE
Get Advanced Forex Trading Course – Jimmy Young & Ross Beck – 20090407 – Complete 6 Months Live Online Seminar by FXTE with Digitdl.com
FXTE – Advanced Forex Trading Course – Jimmy Young & Ross Beck – 20090407 – Complete 6 Months Live Online Seminar
Once you understand the basic mechanics of the Forex market and the systems that work best for the market, you’re ready for the FXTE Advanced Forex Trading Course. In this dynamic six-month long course, you’ll examine the logic behind the systems presented at the Intermediate Forex Trading Course and applied in the FXTE Trade Tactics Online Coaching program. Plus, you will be able to:
– Improve your ability to control risk and boost performance with leverage and position sizing. **
– Profit from tracking and trading the key market drivers
– Refine your skills to master cross currency trades
– Learn how to use advanced technical patterns for entries and exits, including more on Gartley, Fibonacci, butterfly and many others
– Spot policy shifts in statements from government officials both in the U.S. and foreign countries – and profit from them
– Discover advanced option trading ideas and strategies that will work for you and much more!
01 – 20090406 – Ross Beck – Time Analysis Part 1.avi
02 – 20090420 – Jimmy Young – The Carry Trade, History and How to Find Trade Now.avi
03 – 20090504 – Ross Beck – Making Money with Andrews Pitchforks.avi
04 – 20090518 – Jimmy Young – 100% Mechanical Trading – No Discretion Whatsoever.avi
05 – 20090601 – Jimmy Young – View Across Multiple Time Frames.avi
06 – 20090622 – Ross Beck – Wolfe Wave – Parallel Channels.avi
07 – 20090713 – Jimmy Young – What Matters Now – Cutting Through the Chase.avi
08 – 20090727 – Ross Beck – Forecasting with Market Geometry.avi
09 – 20090831 – Ross Beck – Secrets of WD Gann.avi
10 – 20090914 – Jimmy Young – Students Questions.avi
11 – 20090928 – Ross Beck – How to Become a Professional Money Manager.avi
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
You want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.