Architect An Annual Growth Plan Workshop from Ryan Deiss, DigitalMarketer
Why You Need This Workshop
Put simply: If you don’t make a plan, then (without realizing it) you are planning to FAIL.
In this brand new workshop, DigitalMarketer Co-Founders Ryan Deiss and Richard Lindner, will walk you through the exact same 5-step annual planning process deployed at DigitalMarketer.
You’ll receive a treasure trove of DigitalMarketer’s in-house, proprietary resources to outline your goals, establish why those goals are important, and develop a plan for reaching those goals and growing your business in 2019.
By the end of this workshop, you’ll have a one-page document you can share with your entire team that will clarify meaningful & achievable goals for your business, the steps you need to take to get there, and the metrics you need to measure along the way to ensure you’re on track for your biggest year to date.
What Will You Learn (& What Will You GET)?
- The 5-Step Annual Planning Process we follow at DigitalMarketer
- The One-Page Annual Growth Plan Worksheet that clarifies your goal and LITERALLY gets everyone on the same page towards achieving that goal
- The 90-Day Game Plan Worksheet template that keeps you on track and establishes a framework for mid-year “course corrections”
- The 3 types of “Growth Goals” and how to know which one is right for you and your business
- How to leverage a Product/Channel Grid to find revenue gaps and untapped potential in your business
- The exact metrics you need to measure and review on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- PLUS, fill-in-the-blank templates and worksheets that make the planning process fun, fast, and easy
Watch this Workshop Before the New Year
Get DigitalMarketer’s last (and most important) workshop of the year where Co-Founders Ryan Deiss and Richard Lindner lay out a concrete plan for growing your business in 2019 (and beyond).
Imagine being able to walk into 2019 with a complete roadmap for the year. That’s exactly what you’ll be able to do IF you get this training today at it’s lowest price.
Once this sale is over, we’re locking this training up in our vault, so act fast!
Business online course
Information about business:
Business is the activity of making one’s living or making money by producing or buying and selling products (such as goods and services).
[need quotation to verify] Simply put, it is “any activity or enterprise entered into for profit.
It does not mean it is a company, a corporation, partnership, or have any such formal organization, but it can range from a street peddler to General Motors.”
Having a business name does not separate the business entity from the owner, which means that the owner of the business is responsible and liable for debts incurred by the business.
If the business acquires debts, the creditors can go after the owner’s personal possessions.
A business structure does not allow for corporate tax rates. The proprietor is personally taxed on all income from the business.