Awakening Your Kundalini by Raja Choudhury
Safely Activate the evolutionary energy at the base of your spine to access unlimited bliss consciousness.
Open your heart and third eye, align your inner energy with the energy of the universe, and become more intuitive, fearless, peaceful, and protected.
Live in your heart in bliss and evolve into a more beautiful, radiant soul while being fully engaged in the world.
Have you tasted this bliss of inner awakening… but were unable to sustain it?
You have the power within you to activate your heart chakra and create a golden sheath around your body that protects you from negative or harmful energies from the world…
And master an ancient breathing technique that allows you to tap into the pranic energy field around you to bring more joy, vibrancy, and peace into your life.
The key is your Kundalini. It’s a word enveloped in mystery, mythology, and misconceptions.
Kundalini is not just an energy; it’s a map of your consciousness. When activated in the right way, there are few things that can accelerate your spiritual awakening faster than tapping into this divine force within you, which is why Tantric teachers have worshipped Kundalini as the Goddess incarnate within us.
This energy is said to enter us at birth and remain latent until ignited. Once awakened, the vital energy of Kundalini begins flowing up your spine like lava from an oozing volcano, flooding your body, mind, and spirit with the divine love-energy of the universe, immersing you in bliss and enabling you to access a more boundless field of love.
The Kundalini energy is often depicted as a serpent, coiled three-and-a-half times around, resting at the base of the spine, with the serpent representing the journey of the mind from matter to cosmos, from human consciousness to cosmic consciousness.
Kundalini can be awakened in many ways — as a gift from a guru to a disciple who is prepared to receive it, or through ecstatic dance, devotional chanting, the use of sacred mantras, rhythmic breathing and movement, or a variety of other techniques and practices.
Fully awaken the energy vortex of Kundalini, and through the gateway of the spinal cord you can access the ever-new, ever-existing, superconscious bliss state.
The Importance of an Experienced Guide
In Awakening Your Kundalini, spiritual teacher Raja Choudhury will offer you potent, practical insights into working with this powerful energy safely and harmoniously to deepen and enrich your experience of life as you embark on this divine dance of awakening.
Raja, who’s been initiated in many lineages and received various transmissions that empowered him as a spiritual teacher, has also lived a full life in the world as a media producer and family man. He’s thus skilled at teaching how to work with profound spiritual practices and energies while also being firmly grounded in the world and fully engaged with life.
Raja will gently guide you through a 7-part process to ensure that you are physically, mentally, and spiritually prepared to handle this powerful energy surging through your subtle body. Just as the filament in a 40-watt bulb would be fried if you sent 100 watts of energy through it, your body, mind, and soul must rise to the appropriate vibration to prevent headaches, dizziness, and other symptoms of “energy overload.”
First, you must ground yourself, and become solidly energized and adapted to the physical nature of consciousness, because the Kundalini energy will first enter the three chakra centers at the bottom of your body. Raja refers to this area as the First Sun.
When that area is energetically cleansed and empowered, you come to the heart chakra, the Second Sun. When the Kundalini energy enters this area, two things happen. One, you evolve naturally and inevitably into a better version of yourself — acting from your heart and becoming kinder, more compassionate, more empathetic…
And two, given that you’re now more open and vulnerable, you protect yourself from the negativity outside you by using specific mantras to create an impenetrable energy field (aka a “golden egg” or golden sheath) around your entire body.
By the time you’ve lifted the Kundalini energy to your heart center, your life has already begun transforming and you’re on your way to becoming an emissary of light in the world.
Bringing the energy into the upper three chakras — the Third Sun — dissolves your ego into the ether, and you rise up to the highest realms to connect your energy (Shakti) with the energy of the universe (Shiva) and unite as one.
As you advance on this journey from self to Self, as you mingle the single drop of your consciousness with the vast ocean of Spirit, your entire being is flooded with divine light, you gain access to a vast intelligence, and you become a Sky Walker… one who walks with the yogis.
When you come out of the womb of this Sacred Mother energy into the light of higher consciousness, all of creation will conspire on your behalf to bring your heart’s desire to fruition.
And since your core energy is the life force that propels all that you do, awakening your Kundalini can have a profound impact on your personal magnetism, creativity, and ability to motivate others. In short, it’s like plugging into a higher voltage current for your life.
Becoming a Beacon of Love
Awakening the Kundalini energy requires two things — energy and breath. You need to bring the energy that is all around you into your body in order to wake up the dormant Kundalini energy inside you.
This energy outside and inside your body is called prana — and as you bring it into yourself, a certain vitality comes into your life. You start radiating an energy… your skin begins to glow… you feel less tired, more focused, and less fearful…
You’re also better able to control your emotions and your reactions — your sexual desires, your hunger, your food needs… all these kinds of things come under your control.
As Raja guides you through this experiential map of awakening the Kundalini energy and welcoming bliss consciousness, you may be wondering whether you’ll be so blissed out that you’ll lose the desire to act in the world.
Just the opposite is true. The purpose of awakening the Kundalini energy is not to transcend your day-to-day life, it’s to purify and prepare your body, mind, and spirit to welcome the Divine into your life — and then embody and express that divinity in every moment, with every breath.
With your Kundalini energy awakened, you’ll become an observer of everything… and when you observe everything, and see through the drama to the role you’re playing, you gladly play your part with a deep sense of gratitude while staying continuously aware of your center and your stability.
You don’t become useless in the world, you actually become more active and engaged, with a heart full of bliss. When others cross your path, your beacon of love can set their flickering lanterns ablaze.
Kindle the light in others and your own heart glows ever more brightly. The more you give of your love, the more love you have to give. You cannot look anywhere without seeing opportunities to help, comfort, or inspire others. Your mere presence becomes an act of service.
Yet the world needs more from you than service. It needs your creativity, your innovation, and your dreams. Waking up the Kundalini energy within you unleashes these latent creative powers.
Awakening the Kundalini energy frees your spirit to transcend the body-consciousness of the ego and align with Spirit. Pressure, fear, and struggling give way to peace, love, and bliss. You’ll feel more joyously and passionately alive than you ever have before, and empowered to go forth and change the world with the gifts that only your awakened self can offer.
During this 7-module On-Demand Video Course, you’ll:
- Understand why Kundalini energy is pure, divine, sacred feminine energy
- Prepare your body, mind, and spirit to awaken Kundalini energy and receive bliss consciousness
- Examine how awakened Kundalini energy burns up your negative karma
- Be given a taste of this electrifying energy in the very first session
- Learn how to move through darkness into the light of awareness
- See why the Bhagavad Gita states that experiencing the divine connection is like seeing the explosion of a thousand suns in the sky
- Understand why awakening your Kundalini energy makes you healthier, more balanced, and fearless
- Unlock the secret to manifesting your deepest desires
- Experience mudras and breathing techniques designed to bring about illumination
- Examine your 3 brains — reptilian, limbic, and neocortex
- Understand the science behind Kundalini, including the connection with your parasympathetic nervous system, cerebrospinal fluid, vagus nerve, and pineal gland
- Approach Kundalini more safely by beginning with grounding work at the root chakra rather than first attempting to activate the higher centers
- Understand the centrality of the heart chakra, which if activated correctly creates a golden sheath around the body that protects you from negative or harmful energies from the world
- Be given a sacred Tantric Mantra practice that opens the 3 spheres of your body, which enables you to experience more sound, light, and bliss
- Receive a map for the 3 main stages of Kundalini activation, which progresses through sound, light, and blissful feelings in the heart
- Be taught how to breathe correctly to tap the pranic energy field that is everywhere around you
- Become a “Sky Walker” by touching the tongue to the roof of your mouth, opening yourself to nectar that pours down into your heart
- And much more
Greater Connection Through Video
So you can better connect with Raja and his teachings, all of his sessions will be offered on video. And, you will have access to audio versions of each session, so you can listen on your preferred device.
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Modules
In this 7-module transformational intensive, Raja will guide you through the fundamental spiritual skills and competencies you’ll need to gently and safely awaken the Kundalini energy within you while you remain firmly grounded.
Each module will feature Raja’s teachings and a pre-recorded Q&A session, followed by a 15-minute meditation — an exclusive feature of this course.
The on-demand modules can be accessed at any time for your convenience (we recommend one per week), and each module will build harmoniously upon the previous ones so you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools, and principles you’ll need to experience the bliss of inner awakening.
Module 1: The Mysterious Kundalini & the Quest for a Thousand Suns
We’ll begin by demystifying Kundalini (aka Shakti) by exploring the esoteric and spiritual meaning of how this mysterious force within each one of us activates the bridge between heaven or cosmos and our higher selves on one side and with the earth of our animal evolutionary nature on the other.
We’ll explore the biology of this energy and consciousness and its relation to the cerebrospinal fluid, the vagus nerve, and the pineal gland. We’ll travel through the history and esoteric mystery schools of India and experience this hidden energy which sits at the base of the spine and, once activated, opens up a light bridge through the spinal cord and brain that connects the seeker from the darkness of the earth to the light at the higher regions of their consciousness — and we’ll explore how to live in the middle at the heart center.
In this module, you’ll:
- Discover what Kundalini is and how awakening it can transform your life
- See your body as a microcosm for the intelligence of the entire universe and how Kundalini is an algorithm and path to awakening this intelligence within you
- Map the journey the Kundalini energy takes in your body from the darkness at the base of your spine to the light of cosmos above through 3 Suns and 7 Chakras along the spine and brain
- Be given a simple 10-minute meditation and energization exercise to slowly and gently awaken Kundalini Shakti
- Learn your first Mantra or sound that you can practice immediately to feel the Kundalini energy in your body
Module 2: Prana, Energy, Breath & Cracking Open the Earth
We’ll explore how we can bring energy into our bodies and learn to breathe in order to awaken the Kundalini Shakti at the base of our spine. Energy is everywhere around us and certain practices can increase our inner prana and energy levels. We’ll also discover how we sit on the Earth and how our evolution as human beings began at this base and then rose up the spinal cord to develop our neocortex that we’re so reliant on today. By returning to the earth, we’ll learn how to ground ourselves and become fearless, strong, healthy, and in control of our urges.
In this module, you’ll:
- Explore your evolutionary nature as a being rising from earth consciousness to universal consciousness
- Discover your reptilian or animal brain and how it controls your life
- Be given energy and breathing techniques to wake up the base root of your being
- Learn the secrets of the 5 Pranas in the body and the Nadis
- Discover the first Mantras, which awaken Ganesh, the elephant-headed gatekeeper that protects and hides Kundalini
- Understand how to stir and awaken the energy at the base of your spine and become fearless and alive
Module 3: The First Sun & Kundalini’s Journey Up the First 3 Chakras
We’ll explore the First Sun (aka Brahma Granthi), which is our reptilian brain that controls our fears, aggression, hunger, sexuality, and willpower. This region contains the three lower chakras — Muladhara, Svadhisthana, and Manipura — and we’ll explore how Kundalini rises through these centers at the beginning of her journey. We’ll explore the correlation of this Sun with our fight/flight mechanisms, food urges, sexuality, and fear and how by bringing them under control we can prepare ourselves for the rise of Kundalini and the opening of our higher consciousness.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- How to channel Prana through your Ida and Pingala Nadis (channels) to awaken Kundalini at the Muladhara
- How to awaken Muladhara (aka the earth center) fully using the Beej or seed sound of LAM and using breath and locks in your body at the Mula or base of your spine
- How Kundalini rises from this place and begins a vortex-whirling journey upwards
- How the Svadhisthana or sex center is associated with the element of water and can be the key to opening the higher centers and creativity in your life
- How the Manipura or navel center is the fire center in you and can burn away all accumulated negative karma and light the fires for your upward spiritual quest
- The Mantras and sounds for each of the 3 stages of the awakening Kundalini and experiencing the First Sun at the navel
Module 4: The Second Sun & Opening the Heart Chakra Between Heaven and Earth
We’ll open the heart center and become truly human beings, both in our actions in the world and in the experience of our bliss consciousness within. We’ll see the correlation between this center, Kundalini’s journey and the human immune system, happiness molecules, and general sense of wellbeing and divine bliss awareness. Raja will share his Shakti with you — and some participants may experience Shaktipat, the transfer of kundalini-awakening spiritual energy from teacher to the student.
In this module you’ll discover:
- Why the heart is the gateway between the material and spiritual life and between heaven and earth
- How the heart balances all our dualities and polarities
- How Kundalini awakens the heart center and works with the thymus and pulsating heart to make our lives healthy and filled with bliss
- How you can generate a pillar of light between heaven and earth at the heart center and awaken the Sun or white real lotus that sits there
- The secret sounds or Mantras that activate the heart center (aka Anahata)
- A taste of that bliss consciousness or Shaktipat at the heart through Raja’s transmission of a Mantra
- A challenge to spend the week ahead going out in the world and acting from the heart center
Module 5: Preparing for the Third Sun Inner Listening & Inner Seeing
We’re now ready to enter the higher realms and move beyond the elements of matter — earth, water, fire, and air. Now we’ll enter the etheric realms of spirit, mind, and bliss consciousness. We’ll map the journey of Kundalini as we navigate through the throat, over the head from the back of the neck, and then activate the third eye or the Agya Chakra between the eyebrows and at the pineal gland in Brahma’s Cave in the midbrain.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- Inner listening or the Inner Indriyas though the Omkara sound transmutation
- Inner gazing and locating your third eye
- The correlation with the midbrain, the cerebrospinal fluid, the vagus nerve, and how this energy triggers the midbrain’s higher states of consciousness
- A Tratak (single-pointed open-eyed) meditation for increased focus using a candle or image
- The Hum Sah breath and Mantra for activating the third eye at the Agya between the Anahata and the Sahasrara Chakras
- The So Hum breath and Mantra for activating the third eye
- The sacred root Mantras of the throat (Vishuddha) and third eye (Agya)
Module 6: The Third Sun Opening Your Third Eye & Bringing Light and Bliss Into Your Heart
We’re now entering the etheric regions of intuition, higher consciousness, and light. You’ll learn about your third eye at the Agya Chakra and how Kundalini wraps around the whole brain and opens your inner eye. We’ll explore Brahma’s Cave (the midbrain) and the pineal gland and what happens when you open this center. You’ll discover how to visualize the upper brain from within and silence it in stillness. And then you’ll learn to tap into this intelligence and ask it to illuminate your life and guide your actions. You’ll then welcome this light and consciousness into your heart and learn the real art of surrender.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- How to safely awaken the third eye by listening and seeing within
- The Blue Star at your third eye and how to see it and communicate with it
- How to see the divine light that descends from above
- How to bring that light down to your heart and access intelligence and healing for your whole life
- The art of living with this Third Sun
- The nature of the Thousand Suns above and how we can access states of even higher consciousness
- The core Mantras to awaken the eyes and the third eye
Module 7: Learning to Live With the Kundalini in Your Heart Between Heaven & Earth
At this final stage, we’ll go through the techniques shared over the seven weeks and bring together a short single meditation technique that you can practice in your daily life. You’ll learn how to sustain the Kundalini energy, keep it from descending to your lower centers, and have it be available from the heart upwards at all times. You’ll discover how to work with the changes you’re going through and how to live like a creative, empowered Shakti in the world. You’ll learn the key Mantras that will help you sustain this energy and how to seek out the higher Thousand Suns within you.
In this module, you’ll:
- Review all the techniques and learn a single meditation to practice for 41 days
- Discover how to combine prana, Shakti, Mantras, mudras, and visualizations to awaken Kundalini in your daily life
- Explore how to ask Kundalini to guide your life through intuition, compassion, creativity, and harmonious wellbeing
- Become awakened in the 3 Suns and learn how to become a beacon of Shakti energy in the world
- Explore the Thousand Suns and try to catch a glimpse of them using a secret breathing technique
Self Help – Self Help online course
More information about Self Help:
Self-help or self-improvement is a self-guided improvement—economically, intellectually, or emotionally—often with a substantial psychological basis.
Many different self-help group programs exist, each with its own focus, techniques, associated beliefs, proponents and in some cases, leaders.
Concepts and terms originating in self-help culture and Twelve-Step culture, such as recovery, dysfunctional families, and codependency have become firmly integrated in mainstream language.
Self-help often utilizes publicly available information or support groups, on the Internet as well as in person, where people in similar situations join together.
From early examples in self-driven legal practice and home-spun advice, the connotations of the word have spread and often apply particularly to education, business,
psychology and psychotherapy, commonly distributed through the popular genre of self-help books.
According to the APA Dictionary of Psychology, potential benefits of self-help groups that professionals may not be able to provide include friendship,
emotional support, experiential knowledge, identity, meaningful roles, and a sense of belonging.