Awakening Your Shakti by Lisa Schrader
Do you sometimes feel like you’re not tapped into your true vitality? Doing and giving so much that there’s no room for you?
Is the juicy, adventurous passion that makes life so pleasurable buried under a mound of obligations and “to-do” lists?
If so, it’s time to liberate an even more passionate YOU — the feminine being that pulses with sensual delight — who literally adores herself, her lover, her colleagues and life itself.
That’s the beauty and blessing of womanhood (when you remember to live it) — a life built on magnetic joy instead of Herculean effort, delight instead of suffering and divine power rather than human power.
It’s a life infused with Shakti, the primal life-force of the “Feminine Face of God.” It’s YOU as you truly want to be — embracing your body and world as a beautiful garden, not a chore to be handled.
When you awaken to your full Shakti, you become an unstoppable force, not because you try harder, but because you are more radiant. You love life instead of feeling overwhelmed by it.
This makes all the difference in your ability to create delicious relationships that bring more passion and power into your life, instead of draining you. And it applies in the boardroom just as much as the bedroom (although we confess, the bedroom is far more fun).
Align with Your Feminine Shakti Energy
The statistics tell a tough tale of we “liberated” women: We are overwhelmed, depleted or depressed. Most women want more pleasure, joy and beauty in their lives.
And it doesn’t have to be this way. The problem is that in our liberation from 5,000 years of masculine dominance, we’ve become more like the typical Western man, driven and competitive — muscling through life and draining our vital, feminine energy.
The truth is that we are happier and more whole when we live in a way that aligns with our feminine energy — our Shakti. Shakti is a vast and often misunderstood power that courses through our veins, moves through our breasts and infuses our sexuality. It’s the creative force of the universe. But we’ve never been taught how to align with, revel in and channel this innate energy.
Infused with wisdom, your Shakti creates steamy, heart-opening sex. It brings pleasure to the small moments of each day. It supercharges you as a leader rising to the task of creating a more conscious world.
Our planet is sorely challenged by crises, at least partially because it’s been desiccated of love and beauty. The more of us who can awaken our Shakti, the more this life-giving feminine power will heal, transform and bless this world.
We’ve been starved for this blessing without even knowing it — imagine a life in which you are a vessel for wonder, no longer enslaved by a long list of “shoulds.”
Lisa Schrader is committed to changing this for you (if you choose) and millions of other women. She was the first sacred sexuality teacher invited to speak on Oprah for a reason: Unlike so many ungrounded New Age teachers, she’s accessible, real and “normal.” She’s been a housewife and doting mother. She’s been a successful entrepreneur and a top-tier coach. She’s been through the wringer of a divorce, and discovered sacred partnership. She hasn’t lived in some distant ashram, but amid the same daily challenges we all face.
However, Lisa has lived with one major difference that has made ALL the difference in the quality of her days — she has discovered the keys for accessing the sacred sensual energy that is your birthright and the source of your greatest blessing: Your Shakti.
And she’s helped thousands of women do the same — and discover a life of magic, pleasure and possibility.
In Awakening Your Shakti, Lisa will guide you through 7 powerful modules that are miniature initiations into the sacred depths that live in your womb, your breasts, your fingers, your lips — and every other part of your body. She’ll take you into the mysteries of your sensuality and feminine energy, and help you reclaim your full self, release sexual wounding, open your heart — as you either prepare for, or revel in, the sacred relationship you were born for.
Awakening Your Shakti is for the woman who recognizes her sensuality is her birthright. It’s for women who want to explore the unknown in themselves, and come back more whole, joyful and complete. It’s for all women — young to postmenopausal elders — who have known that their sexuality is the source of pleasure and power, but have feared exploring it without a guide. It’s for women who have hungered for a sisterhood that opens new portals to their feminine birthright.
Whether you have a love partner or not, Awakening Your Shakti will help you connect with the grace and love at your core. As you complete the “inner marriage” with yourself, the outer marriage naturally follows.
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Feeling more intimate with, and sourced by, your connection to the Divine Feminine
- Access to more of your inner wisdom — and learning to follow its guidance.
- Falling in love with yourself and your life
- Increasing your day-to-day energy, vitality and enthusiasm
- Gaining a new understanding of what it means to speak your truth, set boundaries and ask for what you want
- Learning to truly love and know the value of your feminine essence
- Accessing the full power of your voice
- Forging a new relationship with your feelings and learning to interpret them as messengers with valuable information
- Awakening and reclaiming a sensual relationship with your body — including your breasts
- Opening your heart chakra, which in turn, opens more energy in your womb space/Yoni
- Reclaiming your body image, stopping negative patterns and seeing your body in a new way
- Increased level of sexual energy/vitality
- Enhanced intimacy and more depth in your partnership
- Discovering tantric practices for bringing you into ways of making love that you’ve always wanted to have
- More pleasure on all levels, as you release guilt, shame and fears around pleasure
- Discernment of the shadow aspects of pleasure and how they play out in your life
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Modules
Each teaching, contemplation and training session will build harmoniously upon the next so that you’ll develop a complete, holistic understanding of the practices, tools and principles you’ll need to liberate, love and ignite your sacred sensual energy. Ninety percent of last year’s graduates said they would recommend the program to a friend — a testament to the powerful journey of Awakening Your Shakti throughout these 7 sessions.
Module 1: She Who Cannot Be Contained
The Divine Feminine as the Universal Source of Power
We begin with an exploration of what “Shakti” means, including the creation story from the East about the “big bang” erotic origin of life itself and the union of Shakti and Shiva. You’ll discover the principles common to the various schools of Tantra and what it means to embrace the sacredness of your feminine body, heart and soul as well as how the feminine opens into sensuality.
In this module, you’ll:
- Explore the Tantric worldview that the divine feminine principle — Goddess Shakti — is the source of all life: Eros, inspiration and true power
- Break free of the stress of living in the hyper-masculine trance to reclaim the ease and flow of a rebalanced life with your feminine essence
- Harness the initiatory power of the Sacred Feminine to let go of what’s stuck, and align with receiving more of your heart’s desire
- Liberate yourself from pushing so hard and start making love with life (which is what you naturally do best)
- Learn practices to activate intuition and truth-telling as primary channels for the flow of greater Shakti power
Module 2: Walks with Beauty
Love Your Feminine Body & Feed Your Feminine Soul
Reclaiming your relationship with beauty is key to awakening your Shakti and part of your “soul food” as a woman. We’ll talk about how we feel about our bodies and what gets in the way of us truly accessing our radiance. By unhooking our conditioned perceptions, we’ll see how we’ve been cut off from our innate ability to “beautify” with our gaze and reclaim our right-relationship to beauty.
In this module, you’ll:
- Rewire negative body image messages so they become loving allies, rather than enemies to your happiness
- Learn self-loving practices to help you feel and look more radiant, youthful and irresistibly attractive
- Shift from obsessing about how you look by learning to change how it is that you see
- Understand why it’s crucial to nourish your inner Shakti Goddess with a steady diet of beauty in all forms
- Learn to create “sacred space” in your environment so that you receive a steady infusion of sensual delight in your day
Module 3: Dare to Love
Opening the Heart & Awakening the Breasts
We enter next into the domain of the feminine heart to honor the sacred guardians of the heart space, our breasts, and talk about how intimately linked they are to our sexual responsiveness. We’ll also explore our relationship to our feeling life, how to navigate the full range of our often intense emotions. And, we’ll discover how forgiveness practices support us to open more deeply to love.
In this module, you’ll:
- Navigate the whirlwind of the feminine emotional life and tap into feelings as access to your authentic power
- Unleash the potency of forgiveness, learning how to claim yourself as heroine vs. victim
- Awaken your breasts as the secret key to female orgasm and sexual responsiveness
- Learn Tantric exercises to activate greater sexual desire and soften resistance, allowing your body to more naturally open to intimacy
Module 4: Pleasure as a Gateway to God
Cultivating an Empowered Relationship with Pleasure & Unhooking from Shame
Tantric principles say pleasure can be a gateway to enlightenment. We’ll explore what we find pleasurable, not just sexually but in all domains. You’ll discover practices that awaken your senses and open the pathway for greater responsiveness to gently explore limitations you may be placing on pleasure and receiving.
In this module, you’ll:
- Reexamine your relationship with pleasure, healing your wounding and fear around it
- Shine light on the shadow and unconscious “slippery slope” aspects of pleasure to support heightened discernment
- Feel more sensually alive, succulent and responsive by learning ways to activate greater sensual intelligence in your body
- Open gently to the mysteries “down there” — exploring your relationship with Yoni, the source portal to life, and learn to listen to Her wisdom
- Discover sexual healing practices to support you in feeling safe — opening to more pleasure and releasing past hurts and violations
Module 5: Joy-gasmic Yes
Activating & Expanding Your
With our hearts open, our senses more alive, and greater presence around our sexual centers, we begin working with the orgasmic energy of our feminine bodies. We’ll talk about orgasmic energy, and how it’s not limited to the bedroom, but can also help us move through our lives with more ecstasy. We’ll also talk about types of orgasms, how to expand sexual energy, and the ways that orgasmic flow moves through the feminine body.
In this module, you’ll:
- Redefine what “orgasm” means to you — making love to life, as well as yourself and your partners
- Explore the inner channels (chakras) and how sexual energy moves in the body
- Expand love and ecstasy by learning how to ride the waves of orgasmic energy, rather than rushing to the finish line (and how to enroll your partner, as well)
- Stop pushing yourself to orgasm — learning how to soften, surrender and open to receive orgasmic grace instead
Module 6: Shakti Straddles Shiva
The Sacred Erotic Union of Masculine
Now that we’re more in touch with our sacred feminine Shakti energy, we’ll explore the ways this energy moves when connected to the masculine. We’ll look at this through the lens of our own “inner marriage,” the dance of masculine and feminine within, as well as how this energy responds when we’re making love to a partner (either male or female). We’ll also explore how to bring more sacredness into lovemaking with Tantric practices.
In this module, you’ll:
- Ignite passion through understanding the magnetism of yin-yang polarity (regardless of gender or sexual orientation)
- Learn practices for establishing trust, negotiating your time together and setting intent — so that you’re eager to make love (rather than avoid it)
- Trust the Goddess to lead in lovemaking without taking charge
- Discover how to ask for what you want, so that you get it — being responsible for your own pleasure
- Learn a ritual for honoring the God and Goddess within, and open the gateway to ecstatic union
Module 7: Living with Shakti
Sustaining Your Sacred Feminine Awakening for Lifelong Transformation
In this final module, when you are experiencing more radiance, joy and sensual aliveness through your awakened Shakti, we’ll explore ways to sustain this newly cultivated vibrancy. You’ll discover how to be a woman who is more attractive, desired and magnetic and how to nourish and celebrate this new you.
In this module, you’ll:
- Become a woman who transforms the atmosphere around her simply with her radiant presence
- Protect the Goddess — establishing healthy boundaries so Shakti can shine Her love
- Develop distinctions between being seductive and being sensually self-expressed — managing your increased sexual potency
- Don’t go it alone — understanding the death of the “solo” model, and the importance of sisterhood, Shakti tribe and “Red Tent time” in sacred feminine communion
- Establish your personal foundation, and learn how to feed the roots of your Shakti tree of life
More information about Fitness:
Regular exercise and physical activity promotes strong muscles and bones. It improves respiratory, cardiovascular health, and overall health.
Staying active can also help you maintain a healthy weight, reduce your risk for type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and reduce your risk for some cancers.
Moderate aerobics exercises 3 times a week for 30 minutes can reduce cancer risk Cancer-based exercises provide relief to the patient during
cancer treatment There are many benefits to exercising. But it’s even more beneficial for cancer patients. This has been proven in research published in the medical journal ‘Cancer Journal for Clinicians’.