Benny Lewis – Why Spanish is Easy
Learning Spanish Is Far Easier than You Imagine
I wish I had known this stuff when I started learning Spanish a few years ago. It would have sped up my progress astronomically. All the strategies and the tools packed into this guide take away the specter of Spanish as something to be intimidated by, and instead turn Spanish into something to get excited about.
Some people call it the “language of love”.
Spanish is the most widely spoken second-language in the US. It’s the official language in 20 countries (including most of Latin America), and the most widely spoken Romance language worldwide.
Speaking Spanish opens doors to a world of opportunity. Jobs. Travel. Connecting with a new culture, or with your Spanish speaking family.
It makes sense that Spanish is the number one choice for language learners in the U.S.
I’d like to help you discover a new, easy way to learn Spanish. Using my suggestions, you can become a relaxed and confident Spanish speaker in just a few months.
So, why do so many people struggle with learning Spanish?
I recently decided to find out, and here’s what people said…
Do any of these comments ring true?
They do for me. After college, I decided to move to Spain and take Spanish classes. But even after six months of living in Spain, I found I could barely speak a word of Spanish. I started to wonder if I didn’t have a gift for languages.
Then, something changed. I spent a year total in Spain, and by the time I left, I was a confident conversationalist in Spanish.
Soon after this, my Spanish had advanced so far that I had reached a high enough level to be awarded the C2 Diploma from the Instituto Cervantes – the highest level diploma in the language that can be awarded to non-native speakers. I went on to become a professional translator of Spanish engineering documents, be interviewed on live radio in Spanish, and most important of all, I made lifelong friends across the world thanks to mastering the language.
I discovered a completely different approach to learning Spanish.
With my new approach, learning Spanish proved to be far easier than it had been before…
What did I do?
I set aside the idea that Spanish is “hard”, or that I couldn’t speak it, and I just started to speak Spanish. Any time a challenge came up that would seem to be a setback that would take me years to get around, I reframed it to be as easy as I could, so that I could conquer it quicker.
This new approach made Spanish an easy language to learn.
In Why Spanish is Easy I reveal…
- Why learning Spanish can be easier than learning French, German, Latin or even English
- Simple ways to immerse yourself in Spanish without the need to travel
- How to use goals and missions to build momentum in your language learning
- How to roll your R and other pronunciation difficulties
- How to handle Spanish grammar, so you can start speaking without wondering “how do I say..?” (For grammar geeks, I provide tips on noun genders, verb conjugation, subjunctive and more)
- Very easy ways to remember when to use ser or estar, and por or para
- How to understand Spanish spoken by native speakers and how to find native speakers for practice
- How to discover thousands of “free” Spanish words that you already know, and how to learn strange new words quickly
- How even a basic Spanish vocabulary can help you understand a lot of Spanish
All of this is inside one easy-to-read ebook, formatted to view on your tablet, e-reader, smartphone or computer screen.
Here are a few of the results you can expect…
- Whether you want to learn Spanish for business, school or leisure, I will show you that learning a language doesn’t have to be difficult.
- The confidence to start speaking Spanish – even if you’ve only just started learning
- The ability to deal with masculine and feminine words, without getting in a tangle
- Motivation to get out there and just start speaking Spanish with other people
- Awareness of the aspects of grammar you should focus on first, and what can wait for later
- No more nerves. You’ll feel confident speaking Spanish, even if you make mistakes from time to time
- Knowing what to say – even if you don’t know the exact Spanish word you’re looking for
Who Is This For?
This approach is right for you if:
You’ve started learning Spanish (or you’ve studied for years), but you don’t feel confident in speaking yet
You’re nervous about making mistakes and looking stupid when you speak Spanish
You’re concerned about forgetting vocabulary or grammar
You know you have the potential to speak Spanish, but you don’t know where to start
Who Is This NOT For?
Why Spanish Is Easy is not for people who want a “magic” solution to learning Spanish. It’s probably not for you if:
- You are not willing to push outside your comfort zone to pursue your passion of speaking another language
- You are hoping to be instantly fluent in Spanish
- You’re already an advanced/confident Spanish speaker
- You want a complete Spanish course…
Warning: This is Not a Language Course…
Why Spanish is Easy is an approach to learning Spanish. You’ll pick up simple shortcuts you can use to be confident at speaking Spanish even if you don’t have a complete vocabulary and perfect grammar.
My approach to learning languages is to speak from day one. That way, you get all the benefits of speaking a new language right from the start.
You don’t need a course to do that.
When you start out, you won’t be perfect. But you will be communicating. And as you communicate your language skills will naturally improve.
So, remember: Why Spanish is Easy is NOT a Spanish course.
But it IS a completely new way of thinking about how to learn Spanish.
You’ll learn the exact shortcuts I used to become a confident and fluent Spanish speaker in just a few months.
As well as everything already mentioned, in Why Spanish is Easy I also include…
Bonus 1: Spanish Digital Immersion Device Set up
- In the Spanish Digital Immersion Device Set up guide you’ll find out how to:
- Set up Spanish as your computer’s and smartphone’s main language
- Change the language setting on Facebook/your browser to Spanish
- Write Spanish letters like ñ, ó, ¿ etc. effortlessly
- Install the best apps on your smartphone for improving your Spanish
- Use the Kindle’s dictionary function
Bonus 2: Spanish Online Immersion Daily Schedule
This guide shows a typical daily schedule of a newbie Spanish learner from start to finish, presuming a busy working day. It lists all of my favourite resources and how I use them to sprinkle Spanish learning throughout my day.
Bonus 3: Lifetime Access and Updates
I am constantly traveling the world and discovering new approaches and shortcuts to language learning.
By signing up for Why Spanish Is Easy, you’ll have lifetime access to the material, plus any updates that get released.
Try Why Spanish Is Easy risk-free: 30-Day No Questions Asked Guarantee
I’m certain that Why Spanish Is Easy will revolutionize your approach to learning Spanish. If for any reason it doesn’t, I insist you have your money back. Just email me within 30 days of joining, and I’ll send your refund. No questions asked.
Join Today and Receive
- The Why Spanish Is Easy ebook in pdf, ePub (for iPad/iPhone/Android readers) and mobi (for Kindle) formats
- The Spanish Digital Immersion Device Set up Guide
- The Spanish Online Immersion Daily Schedule
- Lifetime access and unlimited updates
Get Benny Lewis – Why Spanish is Easy with Digitdl.com