Content Marketing by Getresponse
Why join this course?
Is content marketing only about creating content? What makes a pro content marketer? And how do you build a campaign that’s enduring, engaging, and supports the consumer across their entire journey? In this dynamic course, you’ll learn how to:
- Create a content marketing program that keeps your audience happy.
- Use different marketing channels, like emails and webinars, to attract new prospects.
- Distribute content to boost your brand reputation and recognition.
- Tune in to become a better content marketer.
176 Mins training
1 Industry-recognized certificate
Meet your teachers
In this course, you’ll discover how to create an effective content marketing strategy with blogs, webinars, video marketing, and social media tools.
- What Is Content Marketing and Why Should I Engage in It?9:23
You will be able to define and articulate the business case for content marketing.
- How to Research and Engage Your Audience7:00
- Setting Up a Content Strategy6:46
- Finding the Resources, Budget, and Time12:10
- How to Start a Blog for Your Business5:26
- How to Write the Perfect Blog Post8:08
- Essential Blogging Tools6:34
- How to Power Up Your Blog with RSS Emails6:19
- The Difference Between Content and Content Marketing5:19
You will learn to take a more strategic approach to content marketing and get your team on board.
- Editorial Strategy6:11
- Mapping Content To The Buyer Journey5:25
- Digital Platform Best Practices6:11
- Why Should You Run Webiars?2:36
You will find out how brands use webinars and why you should use them in your marketing projects.
- Setting Up and Promoting Your Webinar11:27
- Hosting a Webinar: Presenter Tips6:11
- Hosting a Webinar: the Technicalities10:12
- Post-Webinar Communication5:04
- Content Distribution for Social9:20
You will learn how to automate the sharing of your content for maximum impact.
- The Importance of Mid-stage Offers7:25
- Video Marketing and Podcasts6:59
- How to Measure Content Marketing Success7:33
- Establishing Strategic Partnerships Through Content Marketing5:34
- Optimizing Promotion of Your Content5:42
- Advanced Tools for Content Marketers5:56
- Brandscaping: Creating Partnerships Using Your Content Marketing7:51
You will understand the power of your audience and the value of smart partnerships.
- Final exam
Get Content Marketing by Getresponse with Digitdl.com