Core Trading Tactics by Oliver Velez
Get Core Trading Tactics by Oliver Velez with Digitdl.com
Oliver Velez – Core Trading Tactics
Follow along as Oliver shows you how to monitor weekly charts, so you can hold positions for weeks or months, and grab even larger profits. It’s a great hedging tool – and the perfect strategy for updating longer-term portions of your portfolio like IRAs and 401ks.
Plus – learn first-hand ….
– What it takes to succeed
– How to precisely time entry & exit points
– Methods for using Candle Charts for maximum success
The Pristine Buy & Sell zones- and much more.
This first-of-its kind, comprehensive workshop covers …
– How Core Trading differs from investing – and tools needed to be a
successful Core Trader
– Using weekly charts to profit from major moves
– Specific guidelines to precisely time entries and exits
– Counting your way to profits, using red & green Candlestick bars
– How to find the Buy & Sell Zones – and much more.
Technical Analysis Day trading
How to understand about technical analysis: Learn about technical analysis
In finance, technical analysis is an analysis methodology for forecasting the direction of prices through the study of past market data, primarily price and volume.
Behavioral economics and quantitative analysis use many of the same tools of technical analysis, which,
being an aspect of active management, stands in contradiction to much of modern portfolio theory.
The efficacy of both technical and fundamental analysis is disputed by the efficient-market hypothesis, which states that stock market prices are essentially unpredictable.