Discover the Power of Qi Medicine by Dr. Roger Jahnke, OMD
Experience how the most profound medicine is created within you — and learn to access it at will — to transform anxiety, stress, and disease into self-confidence, inner peace, and optimal health.
Discover Qigong methods that awaken Qi Medicine within you and create a daily self-care practice you can use for the rest of your life — to revitalize, energize, and heal your body, mind, and spirit.
Practicing Qigong as Qi Medicine allows you to activate your inner healer…
Qi Medicine, which is widely revered as one of the most comprehensive, accessible Qigong methods available, can help you immediately neutralize stress, increase energy, prevent illness, reduce the influence of trauma, and support the rejuvenation of your body, mind, and spirit.
That’s because when you cultivate the proper flow of your Qi, or life-force energy, you boost your immune system and vitality, helping your body to heal and thrive — benefits that have been consistently proven by many ancient cultures and medicine traditions….
And in this time of rising healthcare costs and greater exposure to the ill effects of toxins, stress, and just simply aging, looking to this “natural elixir” for boosting your wellbeing, mood, and energy is an affordable, self-empowering way to promote and ensure your health and productivity.
When practicing Qigong as Qi Medicine, your body responds by doing what it’s designed to do — heal and rebalance itself while dissolving blockages in your flow of Qi. Your life-force energy circulates smoothly and radiates outward to positively affect all aspects of your life.
Learn From a Qigong & Tai Chi Master & Doctor of Oriental Medicine
In this rejuvenating and healing journey with author, acupuncturist, and master of Qigong and Tai Chi, Dr. Roger Jahnke, OMD, you’ll discover and master simple, easily accessible practices for integrating the powerful natural medicine of Qigong into your daily life…
You’ll discover how to enhance your flow of Qi to resolve pain, deepen sleep, and transform unbeneficial beliefs.
Qi Medicine can also help you reduce inflammation, maximize focus, clarity, and productivity, minimize depression, and access greater vitality and longevity.
What’s more, Qi Medicine can increase your capacity for enriched happiness, satisfaction, and contentment… AND even radically increase the energy and capacity of your genes to replicate.
Over seven weeks, Dr. Jahnke will guide you in creating a highly affordable self-care program that can greatly enhance your quality of life, help diminish chronic conditions, and help you generate the energy and vitality you crave to create and enjoy the life you desire.
Qigong and its Qi-transforming benefits that ensure optimal function are also a potent complement to traditional Western-medicine protocols.
During this truly life-transformative journey to better health and a more joyous and energized YOU, you’ll:
- Discover how the most profound medicine is produced within you — and how to access it at will to transform anxiety, stress, and disease into self-confidence, inner peace, and optimal health
- Understand how you are a microcosm of the Universe energetically — and how you can work with this realization to revitalize your entire being
- Learn to cultivate the amazing “3 Treasures” — body practice, breath practice, mind practice — a simple, yet powerful way to tap into your own biofeedback system
- Discover Qi awareness through feeling body sensations, scanning for tension, noticing emotions, attending to your breath, looking outwardly AND inwardly… to witness your Qi activating
- Learn the foundational “4 Baskets of Qigong” practice and how to integrate them into your daily practice
- Understand why Qigong is The Fountain of Youth — and how your breath can extend the functional life of your telomeres/DNA
- Focus your consciousness and awareness through unique Qigong Mindfulness methods to maximize the power and efficiency of Qigong practice — Qi flows where the mind goes
- Be given simple, gentle, yet powerful Qigong gestures that transform brain function and produce new neural pathways to enhance brain plasticity
- Find out why self-massage is one of the most empowering, healing (and money-saving) things you can do to improve your wellbeing
- And much more…
Since the death of his father in childhood, Dr. Jahnke has devoted his life to understanding the cause, healing, and prevention of disease.
As a doctor of Chinese Medicine with over 35 years of clinical experience, he’s studied hundreds of forms of Qigong, visiting numerous hospitals, institutes, training centers, temples, and sacred sites in China, focusing on the cultivation of Qi.
Dr. Jahnke has trained thousands in these practices, which are widely revered as some of the most comprehensive, yet accessible Qigong methods available.
A Holistic Approach to Healing That Benefits Your Entire Being
In Qi Medicine, you’ll find out how to work with your breath throughout the day to make truly noticeable shifts in your wellbeing. You’ll learn gentle, entrancing movements that are almost like flying. You’ll discover how to administer self-massage, a powerful way to promote relaxation and self-healing.
And you’ll cultivate the remarkable aspect of yourself that is irrevocably well — to generate a true understanding and experienced realization of ultimate wellbeing.
Through the Nine Phases of Cultivation and Mastery of Qi — Discover, Gather, Circulate, Purify, Direct, Conserve, Store, Transform, and Dissolve — you’ll explore how to use Qigong as an alchemical practice, tapping the mystery of the essence of being. Ultimately, according to the great shamans and wizards of Qigong, the most refined elixir — the most powerful medicine — is distilled within our own spirit-mind-body.
Whether you seek to heal yourself, serve others, connect with nature, maximize productivity, nourish intuition and creativity, or create inner peace, Qi Medicine, with its roots in ancient healing traditions, offers extraordinary practices that can help you activate your natural inner healer and promote your optimal vitality and capacity for joy.
You’ll discover a powerful path to holistic healing through the elixir of integrated movement and mind focus — practices for rebalancing and healing your body, mind, and spirit that you’ll use for a lifetime.
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Modules
In this 7-part transformational intensive, Dr. Jahnke will guide you through the fundamental spiritual skills and competencies you’ll need to successfully transform anxiety, stress, and disease into self-confidence, inner peace, and optimal health.
Each class session features a 40-minute pre-recorded teaching and a 20-minute pre-produced Qigong demonstration, followed by 30 minutes of Q&A with Dr. Jahnke. Each session will build harmoniously upon the previous ones so you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools, and principles you’ll need to revitalize, energize, and heal your body, mind, and spirit.
Module 1: The Most Profound Medicine Is Produced Within Your Own Being
You have the power to take your health into your own hands with simple, yet effective Qigong practices. These ancient practices, readily accessible to everyone, can immediately neutralize stress, increase energy, prevent illness, reduce the influence of trauma, and support the rejuvenation of your body, mind, and spirit.
As your body responds by doing what it’s designed to do (heal and rebalance itself), blockages in your functional capacity and flow of Qi dissipate, and your full life-force energy moves smoothly, radiating outward to benefit all aspects of your life.
In this revelatory module, you’ll:
- Find out how to heal yourself and prevent disease (for the rest of your life)
- Discover how the most profound medicine is produced within you — and how to access it at will to transform imbalances in your body, mind, and spirit
- Understand how you are a microcosm of the Universe energetically — and how you can work with this realization to revitalize your entire being
- Learn how to cultivate the amazing “3 Treasures” — a simple, yet powerful 3-part practice to tap into your own biofeedback system
Module 2: Qigong & the Promise of Self-initiated Transformation
Qi infuses all of life… every moment, place, and atom. Every ancient Indigenous society has a concept and word for Qi — Prana, Pneuma, Ki, Mana, Elan Vitale, Vis Medicatrix Naturae, Aether, Numen. All of these cultures revered this invisible energetic presence flowing throughout our bodies and the universe.
In this module, you’ll be given simple, easily accessible practices for integrating Qigong into your daily life to cultivate the proper flow of Qi for gaining greater health, resolving pain, deepening sleep, transforming unbeneficial beliefs, and maximizing your quality of life.
In this foundational module, you’ll:
- Discover “The One Thing” — the healing aspect of yourself that is at the core of your being
- Cultivate an awareness of the expressions of Qi within you and in the world around you to access timeless wisdom and activate your life force
- Receive practices for attuning your Qi awareness — feeling body sensations, noticing emotions, attending to your breath, looking outwardly AND inwardly… to witness stagnant inner energy as it begins to flow
- Learn the foundational “4 Baskets of Qigong” practice, and how to integrate it into your daily practice — including the 15-second practice, the 1-minute practice, and 10- to 15-minute tune-ups youi’ll be learning
Module 3: Cultivate Your Inner Medicine Through the Movement & Mindfulness Baskets
Discover holistic healing by interweaving the “4 Baskets of Qigong” practice. In this module, you’ll delve more deeply into the individual baskets to discover how they merge to form the “magic healing formula” of Qigong.
You’ll activate the “medicine within” by focusing on the Movement and Mindfulness Baskets. And you’ll discover that through the elixir of integrated movement and mind focus, the Qigong baskets of practice converge into a powerful experience of inner Qi Medicine to amplify healing and rebalancing.
In this mind-body healing module, you’ll:
- Explore the essential powers of Qigong — aligning the body and moving with purpose and intent
- Discover simple, gentle, yet powerful Qigong gestures that renew brain function and produce new neural pathways to enhance brain plasticity
- Focus your consciousness and awareness through mindfulness practice to maximize the power and efficiency of your Qigong practice — Qi flows where the mind goes
- Experience two powerful, yet easy-to-practice secrets of meditation to reduce and manage distraction and mind chatter
Module 4: Deepen the Health Benefits of Qigong With the Breath & Massage Baskets
Discover the basis of the old adage, In Qigong, the breath is the engine, by experiencing the unique benefits of each of the Four Baskets of Qigong Practice — with a focus on your breath.
Breath is one of the most powerful Qigong methods, because it not only triggers many positive physiological mechanisms, it also harmonizes the Qi.
You’ll also delve into self-massage as a healing tool. Simple, self-applied massage transforms any form of Qigong, Tai Chi, or Yoga into Medical Qigong.
In this powerful module, you’ll:
- Discover the power of your breath and how you can modify it — easily — with purpose and intent for maximum healing
- Discover How Qigong is the Fountain of Youth — and how your breath can extend the functional life of your telomeres/DNA
- Experience the 2-, 3-, 4-, and 5-part breaths for healing and treating insomnia, depression, and anxiety
- Understand why self-massage is one of the most empowering, healing (and money-saving) things you can do to improve your wellbeing
- Learn how to use massage as the most direct way to turn any kind of Qigong into Medical Qigong
Module 5: The 9 Phases of Cultivation & Mastery of Qi
Based on the wisdom of ancient physicians, philosophers, and healers, the 9 Phases — Discover, Gather, Circulate, Purify, Direct, Conserve, Store, Transform, and Dissolve — offer an easily accessible archetypal model of internal alchemy for transformation of the body, mind, and spirit. It includes practices for producing inner elixirs for the Body-Mind-Spirit Complex by influencing the Qi Matrix and activating the inherent physiological functions of healing.
In this profound module, you’ll:
- Discover the 9 Phases and how you can cultivate and master your Qi to integrate the 3 Treasures of Being — the Physical, the Mental/Emotional, and the Spiritual
- Discover the Golden Elixir of Longevity and Immortality that was revealed thousands of years ago by Chinese shamans and physicians
- Understand and generate the Elixir for the Body to vitalize and heal the organs, reduce pain, and optimize physical function
- Understand and generate the Elixir for the Heart/Mind to soothe the nervous system, support sleep, enhance meditation, neutralize trauma, and leverage confidence and happiness
- Explore and investigate the Spirit Elixir, reputed to be the ultimate healing resource and a foundational focus of Qi cultivation and mastery
Module 6: The Deeper Secrets of Inner Alchemy
The Ultimate Elixir is almost impossible to describe. In the ancient Asian wisdom texts there is a beautiful phrase: The truth that can be spoken is not the eternal truth.
According to the ancient traditions, there is an aspect of Self that is invincible. In this module, you’ll be invited to consider this possibility, and what is typically thought of as “secret knowledge.”
When one understands how to relate to and access the deepest or highest aspect of the Self, this insight or revelation is considered to be so profound that it neutralizes and eliminates the possibility of experiencing sickness and suffering. We will explore the 9 Phases to reveal and support access to this incredible aspect of Self.
In this transcendental module, you’ll:
- Understand the Heart-Mind Elixir as the gateway to the Heaven-Spirit Elixir, which aids you in eliminating life’s strains and circumstances that cause distress and illness
- Discover Alchemical Gold, and the inner Golden Elixir that can help you access peace, freedom from cause and effect, and a way to transcend physical or emotional challenges
- Explore Mining the Gold of Your Essence to become a model of equanimity
- Experience the Ultimate Elixir — the Realization of the Original Self — to experience the aspect of your being that is irrevocably well
- Witness the incredible life-transforming power of understanding our Descent from Origin, and our Ascent to Recover Infinite Knowledge and Peace — insights that can help you transform expectation to eliminate physical and emotional challenges
Module 7: A Qigong Marathon
Integrate & Sustain the Practice
This session will be a culmination of our shared time together, focusing on the incredible power of Qigong (theoretically and practically) through a marathon practice session in which you’ll discover the secrets to a sustainable practice.
We’ll revisit the essence and particulars of Qigong practice, including the 3 Treasures “WAY.” (Qigong becomes more than just an exercise or meditation, it becomes a Way of Being!) We’ll l also look at what to practice, when to practice, how to be in the practice, how to explain the practice to others, and how to sustain it over time.
In this integration module, you’ll:
- Discover how you can sustain the power of your practice — including timing, location, and other practical details
- Experience a comprehensive review and integration of all the practices shared during the course, to better retain and utilize what you’ve learned
- Discover how to modify your practice, making it meaningful, fun, intriguing, and fulfilling
- Be given steps for taking your practice to the next level — to make it deeper, richer, and more powerful
- Become a model of what’s possible through this remarkable healing practice
- Develop the energy and integrity to fulfill your dreams of achieving peace, productivity, and vitality, as well as a better understanding of the essential nature of life
Self Help – Self Help online course
More information about Self Help:
Self-help or self-improvement is a self-guided improvement—economically, intellectually, or emotionally—often with a substantial psychological basis.
Many different self-help group programs exist, each with its own focus, techniques, associated beliefs, proponents and in some cases, leaders.
Concepts and terms originating in self-help culture and Twelve-Step culture, such as recovery, dysfunctional families, and codependency have become firmly integrated in mainstream language.
Self-help often utilizes publicly available information or support groups, on the Internet as well as in person, where people in similar situations join together.
From early examples in self-driven legal practice and home-spun advice, the connotations of the word have spread and often apply particularly to education, business,
psychology and psychotherapy, commonly distributed through the popular genre of self-help books.
According to the APA Dictionary of Psychology, potential benefits of self-help groups that professionals may not be able to provide include friendship,
emotional support, experiential knowledge, identity, meaningful roles, and a sense of belonging.