DreamBuilder Program by Mary Morrissey
Archive : DreamBuilder Program by Mary Morrissey
Welcome to the DreamBuilder.
Maybe you know this, but most people talk themselves out of their dreams. If you’ve done it, then your dreams are always stuck on the back burner. You probably tell yourself that one day you’ll get around to them: when you have the money, the time, the energy, the kids go off to college, etc. (I’m sure you have your own reason.)
But here’s the thing. This is your LIFE we are talking about! Nothing is more important than waking up every day loving your life! Dreams put on the back burner stagnate. Meanwhile, you get stuck living a life that doesn’t fulfill you, and maybe even frustrates you. So let’s change all that. Starting right now.
Imagine a simple and enriching way to:
- Get in touch with your dreams.
- Discover the boundless confidence to go and live those dreams.
- Create a vision for what you would love and then watch it become your life!
With all the confusion out there about how to manifest everything you want in life, here’s what I know for sure:
People who live their dreams aren’t just “lucky”.
People who live their dreams year after year have a proven system. That’s right. This is how it works: Once you have a proven system to identify your dreams, and then achieve them, you can apply this system to every area of your life and get great results again and again.
So how do you know you’re ready for a dream building system?
- You feel somewhat dissatisfied with your life, but you’re not exactly sure how to fix it. You just know you’re ready for a change.
- Your dreams are on the back burner for whatever reason (concern for what someone else will think, worry, self-doubt), but you’re ready to stop feeling conflicted and move forward with the confidence to make it all happen.
- You’ve already experienced success in some areas of your life, which makes you even more irritated with yourself for being stuck – thinking, “Why can’t be successful in something I REALLY want””?
- You constantly feel unsettled because you don’t know which step to take next to really move in the direction of your dream.
- You feel hopeful about your dreams one day, and downright despairing the next. And you bounce back and forth between longing, discontent, and hope, depending on what your circumstances look like.
If any of these describe you, you’re not alone. If living your dreams in life were easy, everyone would be doing it!
But look around you. Sadly, most people don’t live their dreams.
But here’s the thing: you don’t have to be like “most people”. Whatever you dream of, it IS possible. All you need is the support system and the right tools to get you there.