Geometric Trading – The Geometric Trading Course – Apprentice Level II
Learning to make trading decisions on their own, the Apprentice achieves the goal of trading independently. The Apprentice is introduced to the hidden Geometric structures of the world’s capital markets and the incredible forecasting power of Beck’s Emblem. Whether its compass, square, pencil and paper or the latest computer technology, the Apprentice student is empowered to predict market turning points in advance with market geometry unseen by the trading public.
Each session is recorded in high definition video and is available to our students on demand.
Week I: Introduction
Week II: Beck’s Emblem
Week III: Quadrilaterals
Week IV: Time & Price Scaling
Week V: ZBD
Week VI: TPV
Week VII: Circumscribed Objective
Week VIII: Trajan’s Triangle
Week IX: Volume
Week X: Relative Velocity
Week XI: Options
Week XII: Squaring the Circle
1. Apprentice Level II HD I 32:47
2. Apprentice Level II HD II 42:46
3. Apprentice Level II HD III 20:47
4. Apprentice Level II HD IV 25:39
5. Apprentice Level II HD V 31:20
6. Apprentice Level II HD VI 38:49
7. Apprentice Level II HD VII 19:24
8. Apprentice Level II HD VIII 21:48
9. Apprentice Level II HD IX 24:07
10. Apprentice Level II HD IX 24:07
11. Apprentice Level II HD X 22:04
12. Apprentice Level II HD XI 17:17
13. Apprentice Level II HD XII 22:10
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
Want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.
Get Geometric Trading – The Geometric Trading Course – Apprentice Level II with Digitdl.com