Investools Complete Currency Trader 2006 – 7 DVDs in 1 + Manual and One-on-One Coaching
Get Investools Complete Currency Trader 2006 – 7 DVDs in 1 + Manual and One-on-One Coaching with Digitdl.com
NVESTools Currency Trader 2006 Complete PhD Course Module
Ideal for PC use only
Good day !!! You are looking at a COMPLETE set of Investools Currency Trader 2006 PhD course module 7 DVDs with course manual + 1-on-1 coaching manual.
Items in pictures is exactly what you will get for buy it now. see pictures for more detail
Course Table of Contents:
- DVD 1: Intro to Forex Trading
- DVD 2: Fundamental Analysis
- DVD 3: Technical Analysis Basics
- DVD 4: Technical Indicators (Part 1)
- DVD 5: Technical Indicators (Part 2)
- DVD 6: Advanced Charting and the FOREX Forecast
- DVD 7: Backtesting, Money Management and Application
what you will learn …
- How the forex markets function
- How to identify the currencies you want to trade
using technical indicators
- How to develop entry and exit strategies
- How to interpret foreign currency trends
- How the currency market and economic fundamentals
can affect your stock and option profits
- How to identify buy and sell signals from the price
action of the market
- How fundamentals impact each foreign market and
your trading decisions
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
You want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.