Kain Ramsay – Mindfulness Practitioner Course
Filesize : 22.013 GB
- You will learn pragmatic life-transforming mindfulness-based principles that you can use with clients, in your personal life, career or relationships right away.
- This training course focuses more on the application of wisdom based mindfulness principles instead of self-regulation techniques and breathing exercises.
- Understand all of the essential ideas and principles that the World’s top Mindfulness practitioners use to facilitate positive change in themselves and the individuals they serve.
- Learn to make peace with your inner vocabulary and strengthen your ability to listen deeply to become a more discerning and empathic communicator.
- The course provides historical context, the origins of scriptural wisdom and ethics surrounding the practice of mindfulness in everyday life to facilitate personal growth.
- Learn how to become more reflective on your world-views, including your values, perspectives and emotional triggers. Self-awareness is key to effective mindfulness practice!
- How to help other people understand and modify the unhelpful patterns of behaviour and thinking that often equate to unintended and undesired life outcomes.
- Learn how consistently practising mindfulness and growing in self-awareness can enable people to live more empowered and autonomous lifestyles.
- Understand the core motivations and common mindless assumptions that underpin most patterns of unhelpful, habitual behaviour (productive and destructive forms).
- PLUS: Access our fantastic Facebook support group, ‘Practice makes Permanent’ to connect with fellow peers, celebrate successes, compare notes with others and much more.
- On completion of the course, you can apply to join The Academy of Modern Applied Psychology for professional membership to put into practice your new-found skills.
- No prior knowledge of mindfulness-based principles is required to enrol in this course – making it ideal for those who are new to exploring this exciting life discipline.
- Many self-reflective ideas are discussed throughout the course, and as such students are encouraged to take notes (this is for self-reflection purposes only and isn’t for submission).
- You can complete this video-based course in your own time and pace (also comes accompanied with a full audio MP3 version). Is easily achievable to complete within 6 – 8 weeks.
- The full Mindfulness Practitioner course can be studied online with an internet connection. The curriculum is similar to that which you might find in a reputable attendance based Mindfulness Practitioner course.
- You can study Mindfulness from the comfort of your own home or favourite cafe at any time. You can access your course lessons from your smartphone, tablet or desktop computer.
- This course was last updated on August 2019, drawing on over a decade of experience, blending in theoretical knowledge, wisdom based principles and other relevant ideologies.
- A range of additional downloadable (and editable) course materials are also provided that will make this Mindfulness Practitioner course enlightening, fascinating and enjoyable.
- Note: Students who benefit most from this Mindfulness Practitioner course are those who are ready to reflect upon the main ideas and APPLY the lessons personally.
Mindfulness is a compelling life discipline that enables its students to adopt an empowered mindset and activate their ability to make wise decisions that are based on fact, rather than emotion.
This Achology certified Mindfulness Practitioner Course will provide you with a vast toolkit of all the essential principles and practical techniques you will need for your future mindfulness practice.
The practice of mindfulness (mindful self-awareness) is something that individuals from all walks of life can benefit from – being able to carefully consider a situation in a controlled manner before acting is a highly attractive attribute of character and maturity.
Among the most respected in the world, the Achology Mindfulness Practitioner Course will teach you how to masterfully guide individuals using our time-proven process to gain clarity of direction and foster the ability to handle troublesome and challenging situations well.
The course is particularly useful to those on the journey of personal development and growth, as it provides pragmatic principles and practical techniques to overcome negative thoughts and feelings, in a way that is lasting, sustainable, and holistic.
Studying Mindfulness and learning to apply it can be one of the most significant investments a person can make into their personal and professional growth. This Mindfulness training will guide you step-by-step through how to make mindfulness a way of life so you can reap the benefits of having a realistic outlook on life.
This course will guide you through the practical application of Mindfulness in any helping context (coaching, therapy, teaching, managing or parenting). Starting with how to identify another person’s needs, you will learn to support others in developing self-awareness and in their ability to self-regulate and make better decisions.
Qu) What will I be able to do upon completion of this course?
As you apply what you learn to yourself through the modules, you will learn how to:
Lead people into profound states of self-awareness and clarity
Understand the human mind and how to efficiently self-regulate
Develop a whole, fully-present and influential personal presence
Modify undesired attitudes & behaviours in yourself or other people
Deepen the connection between your head, heart & conscious intuition
Apply wisdom based principles in all the appropriate aspects of your life
Take control of your thought processes & manage your emotional states
Connect with other people in a more authentic, genuine & rewarding way
Make mindfulness a daily discipline & benefit from an uplifting outlook on life
Break down limiting self-philosophies to live more effectively & autonomously
Share your newfound mindfulness-based learning with other people
And much, much more …
The Mindfulness Practitioner course (Level 1, 2, 3 & Master) is ideal if you have been practicing mindfulness for some time, or if you are a complete beginner to the field and are considering using the techniques detailed in the course in your own life, or even considering a career change and becoming a practitioner of Mindfulness with other people.
Fully updated in August 2019, this Achology Certified Mindfulness training was designed to provide you with the understanding and insights you need to establish yourself as a professional Mindfulness Practitioner. Upon completing the course, you will have enough understanding of the Mindfulness Practitioner framework to start putting it into practice right away.
For your investment, you will gain lifetime access to ten modules (over 25.5hrs) of video-based teaching, life lessons and other thought-provoking resources. There is no deadline for you finishing the course, and you can fit the training around your current responsibilities and at your own preferred pace. Anything from 2 to 4 months is typical and achievable.
You will gain ALL of the core skills you need to start your journey as a Mindfulness Practitioner right away. If you already operate as a professional helper in some capacity, you will be able to enhance and increase your current level of professional offering.
Enrolling in this course allows you to join the Achology Facebook support community, in which, you can ask course-related questions, discuss what you’re learning with others and benefit from the wealth of wisdom of over 28,500 like-minded others from all corners of the world.
By the end of the course, you will understand the pragmatic ideologies and principles that efficient Mindfulness Practitioners use to facilitate positive change in themselves and the clients they serve. The term ‘practitioner’ includes the practice of counselling, psychotherapy, coaching and pastoral care.
Join over 35,500 other practitioners in training on his exciting journey of self-discovery and transformation. Upon successful completion of the Mindfulness Practitioner Course, you can access your certificate and begin work as a Mindfulness Practitioner either on a one-to-one basis or with groups of people.
Full Money Back Guarantee: We are confident you will find value in this course. A full money-back guarantee with no questions asked protects your investment should the course not meet your expectations.
- A high percentage of students enrolled in this course already work as professional helpers, or, aspire to become a professional helper in some context. Therapists, alternative therapists, parents, managers, leaders, pastoral teams, coaches, leaders, communicators and salespeople.
- Mindfulness and the study of ancient wisdom is a fascinating journey to go on. This course will be useful for students who want to develop their interpersonal skills and transferable workplace abilities.
- One reason for the popularity of Mindfulness is that the subject matter allows students to discover what makes them tick and gain insights for understanding human behaviour.
- Target students for this course are those who value the process of personal growth and maturation over superficial techniques and quick fix exercises.
- Another draw to mindfulness practice is the enabling nature of the teachings. Studying mindfulness at practitioner level enables students to make improvements in all aspects of life.
- It is challenging to be effective in life, relationships and business without being self or socially aware. Developing deep self-awareness is crucial for those who want to work more successfully in different ‘people’ environments.
- If you’re considering a career in people management and human resources, you’ll require relatability skills in specific areas including conflict management, collaboration and leadership. This training course provides an excellent framework for this.
- The quality of our relationships impacts the general condition of our lives. Learning to relate well to ourselves is the crucial first step we can take towards improving how we relate to and interact with others. This ability is developed in most Mindfulness Practitioner students, often without even realising it.
More information about Fitness:
Regular exercise and physical activity promotes strong muscles and bones. It improves respiratory, cardiovascular health, and overall health.
Staying active can also help you maintain a healthy weight, reduce your risk for type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and reduce your risk for some cancers.
Moderate aerobics exercises 3 times a week for 30 minutes can reduce cancer risk Cancer-based exercises provide relief to the patient during
cancer treatment There are many benefits to exercising. But it’s even more beneficial for cancer patients. This has been proven in research published in the medical journal ‘Cancer Journal for Clinicians’.
Get Kain Ramsay – Mindfulness Practitioner Course with Digitdl.com