Marketing Automation by Getresponse
Why join this course?
Online consumers now expect more from brands. They want content tailored to their needs – and to only get it when it suits them best. The answer? Marketing automation. In this comprehensive course, you’ll learn:
- Why and how to automate your campaigns.
- How to set up automation workflows.
- When to use automation to get the best ROI.
188 Mins training
1 Industry-recognized certificate
Meet your teachers
In this course, you’ll discover how to create a winning marketing automation strategy. Our experts will show you case studies and best practices for segmentation, tagging and scoring, ecommerce integrations, and more.
- Marketing Automation: What It Is and What It’s Used For5:41
- Getting Started with Marketing Automation: Project Planning10:04
- Types of Automated Workflows12:27
- Consumer Momentum Curve: Raising Anticipation12:25
You will be able to identify ways to increase anticipation using marketing automation.
- Consumer Momentum Curve: Maximizing The Honeymoon Period5:54
- Consumer Momentum Curve: Maintaining Inspiration5:56
- Launching Your First Marketing Automation Project16:51
You will learn how to start planning out your marketing automation strategy.
- Defining Your Marketing Automation KPIs3:48
- Measuring and Tracking Your Marketing Automation Success3:41
- Setting Up Your Tagging and Scoring Strategy11:04
- Segmenting Your List with Marketing Automation9:25
- Making a Good First Impression with Welcome Emails9:50
- Building Customer Loyalty Through Personalized Experiences7:06
You will learn how you can help foster loyalty and continued engagement with your content and brand through marketing automation.
- Re-engagement Campaigns: Retrieving Lost Sales with Marketing Automation19:40
- Automating Event Promotion8:14
- Running an Online Course with Emails7:43
- How Companies Use Marketing Automation for Ecommerce8:26
- Abandoned Cart Emails2:37
You will learn how to use email to win back customers who abandoned their cart in your online store.
- Post-purchase Communication4:46
- How to Track Customer Behavior on Your Website – and Act on It8:28
- Integrating Automation Into Your Marketing Strategy5:28
You will be able to use marketing automation across different marketing channels: email marketing, webinars, and landing pages.
- Linking Marketing and Sales with Marketing Automation8:33
- Final exam
Get Marketing Automation by Getresponse with Digitdl.com