Nick Tumminello – Strength training for fat loss
No fads, gimmicks, or miracle claims. Just science-based programming, sensible strategies, and the results you desire.
In Strength Training for Fat Loss, Nick Tumminello, renowned trainer and innovator in the field of human performance, explains how to use the 3 Cs of metabolic strength training—circuits, combinations, and complexes—to accelerate your metabolism, maximize fat loss, and maintain muscle.
Inside you’ll find these features:
• More than 150 exercises using barbells, dumbbells, resistance bands, machines, and body weight
• Realistic nutrition recommendations for staying healthy, maintaining muscle, and regulating your metabolism
• Step-by-step instructions, photos, and advice for performing and sequencing the most effective fat-loss circuits, combinations, and complexes
• Warm-up and cool-down exercises that include stretches and self-massage techniques to activate or restore muscles
• Home-, gym-, and body-weight-based workouts along with comprehensive programming for losing fat quickly and keeping it off
Whether you’re a beginner looking for a step-by-step guide to fat loss or a seasoned fitness professional looking for new exercises to spice up existing routines, Strength Training for Fat Loss is the safe program that produces results.
More information about Fitness:
Regular exercise and physical activity promotes strong muscles and bones. It improves respiratory, cardiovascular health, and overall health.
Staying active can also help you maintain a healthy weight, reduce your risk for type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and reduce your risk for some cancers.
Moderate aerobics exercises 3 times a week for 30 minutes can reduce cancer risk Cancer-based exercises provide relief to the patient during
cancer treatment There are many benefits to exercising. But it’s even more beneficial for cancer patients. This has been proven in research published in the medical journal ‘Cancer Journal for Clinicians’.
Get Nick Tumminello – Strength training for fat loss with Digitdl.com