Professional Speakers Business Training (Cd & Manuals) by Dan Kennedy
Information Marketing: Step-by-step the strategies for constructing a compelling speech and booking speaking engagements without experience
This training letter about ALL aspects of the business of speaking–the information delivery businesses that can be fueled by speaking, and it’s about making a lot more MONEY.The “normal path” in the speaking business leaves you weak and vulnerable. Even if you are “successful,” you quickly bump up against an income ceiling. So far too many “successful” speakers are still cold-calling, still worrying over a “soft” calendar, still wondering where the next gig is coming from. Contrast this with what speakers using the Professional Speaker’s Business Training can achieve and you begin to understand the value of this training.
- Professional Speaker’s Business Training topics include:
- How to get most of your speaking engagements in a competition-free environment
- How to become famous-for-free, fast, in any niche market
- How to do half the dates for twice the money
- How to maximize the value of each road trip
- How to set up big paydays and make $50,000.00 in a weekend
- Very different “models” vs. lots of repeat engagements
- How to use your speaking to fuel multiple streams of income
Professional Speaker’s Business Training is delivered to you in three modes (printed manuals, audio CDs, and DVDs), so you can go through the training whenever or wherever you are.