Profiting in Forex – 4 DVDs by Steve Nison
Get Profiting in Forex – 4 DVDs by Steve Nison with Digitdl.com
Here’s An Overview Of What You’ll Discover With Your “Profiting in Forex” 4DVD plus online download manual
- To begin with, this is a premium recording of my FIRST EVER full day FX-
specific seminar (the live seminar sold out in just 2 weeks!)
- And for the first time ever (and nowhere else!) I reveal the power of the Candlestick Screener™ — a strategy so simple, so unique, so powerful that you will be saying “WOW” time and time again.
This one strategy alone will pay for your investment!
- A never before revealed strategy showing how to use risk/reward analysis for setting intraday stops
- How a Forex candle chart reveals TWICE the information of a bar chart
- Rocket past your trading competition by using intraday Forex candles — whether you use intraday or daily charts
- How to get in on a momentum trade
- How to trade box ranges
- How to tell when a candle signal is false — and what to do
- My 10 Simple rules for Disciplined Trading: your blueprint for Forex trading success
- Discover when to use a candle to enter a new trade or when to use it to exit
- Setting price targets with candles for smart money management
- Combining candlesticks with your favorite Western technical indicators for even stronger signals
- How to accurately determine market reversals and trend continuations to pocket maximum profits
- Why candles allow you to make quicker decisions in the fast Forex markets
- Save yourself from “false” signals
- Discover how to combine candles with classic Western technical analysis techniques as yourone-two punch for successful trading
- Now that you have a candle signal what do you do with it?
- Using all Forex charts
- How different data providers influence your candle signals (and what you need to do about it!)
- Knowing how and when to use different time frame charts to your benefit
- The critical differences in doji, engulfing patterns, harami, and many other candle patterns between forex and other markets
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
You want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.