Richard Rohr, James Finley – JESUS AND BUDDHA
The Four Noble Truths are the distilled essence of Buddhist teaching. The wisdom found in these Truths is closely related to the wisdom found in the teachings of Jesus. Learn from two masterful teachers, who spent a weekend exploring the parallels between these two paths to spiritual awakening. Hear and see in new ways and allow yourself to awaken to God’s presence in every detail of your daily life.
Richard Rohr and James Finley investigate the Four Noble Truths, the distilled essence of Buddhist teaching. In these talks, each is introduced and explored, with emphasis given to the presence of these truths at the heart of Jesus’ call to awaken to God’s presence in every detail of our lives.
- Receive and Reflect: Practicing Awareness—Richard Rohr
- Buddhism 101—James Finley
- Jesus and Buddha—Richard Rohr
- A Deep Look at the First Two Noble Truths—James Finley
- The Ten Cords of Bondage—Richard Rohr
- The Four Limitless Qualities—Richard Rohr
- The Mind of Christ—Richard Rohr
- The Eight-Fold Path—James Finley
- Question & Answer Session—James Finley & Richard Rohr
- Chant and Gesture—Jim Reale
- Nirvana and Kingdom Consciousness—James Finley
- The Heart Sutra & Walking Meditation—James Finley
- Closing Prayer—Richard Rohr
These teachings were presented at a conference in Albuquerque, New Mexico, in 2008.
Click here to download and print this product’s insert.
Approximate length: 7 hours
Also available as an MP3 audio download or in DVD video format.
Get Richard Rohr, James Finley – JESUS AND BUDDHA with Digitdl.com