Shamanic Journeying for Guidance & Healing by Sandra Ingerman
A powerful opportunity to discover shamanic practices to access hidden dimensions, unseen allies and healing wisdom for your life and our world…
Open your heart, expand your mind and experience the sacredness of the Web of Life — all in a beautifully supportive virtual community.
Imagine you have the ability to understand the root causes of emotional and physical illness — both in yourself and others — and to heal those imbalances at a spiritual level.
Imagine you have access to a team of helping compassionate spirits, devoted to your healing, growth and evolution, who can provide you with advanced knowledge about how to navigate important areas of your life — from career to love to fulfilling your greatest purpose.
Imagine you have a direct connection to your ancestors, who can pour their blessings into your daily life.
And, imagine you can cultivate new virtues and capacities, from courage to compassion, empowered by your helping spirit allies.
The truth is, none of this requires a huge leap of imagination, for all of these capabilities are available right now to each and every one of us!
The only barrier is that most of us haven’t been taught the practical shamanic tools that give us access to these inherent skills — particularly the ability to drop into non-ordinary states of consciousness and travel in unseen realms for guidance, healing and wisdom.
As you develop these capabilities, your three-dimensional perception takes on an added dimension of intuitive knowing and healing insight…
You begin to perceive through your heart and mind at the same time, access information from other levels of reality, and experience a deeper communion with nature, which dissolves your sense of separation.
Your five senses are more alive AND you’re more open to synchronicity and subtle messages from the world around you.
You become more embodied, whole and empowered, living in greater attunement with your body and the needs of those around you.
You become more sensitive and also stronger, more able to hold your center. You awaken more fully to the sacred dimension and start to live and breathe the spirit of love and beauty in your daily life.
It’s a wonderful picture, yes?
The Shamanic Science of the Soul
All this and more is available to you as you learn to walk the shamanic path, the oldest and most widely practiced healing art on the planet. Modern medicine, as amazing as it can be, is a late arrival on the scene. Shamans had to develop ways of working with disease, disturbance and disharmony long before we had scientific methods.
Indeed, what they cultivated through experimentation (and a lot of help from spirit allies), is a kind of complementary science of the soul that includes powerful understandings of how we get blocked and out of balance in our energy, power, hearts and souls.
Shamans evolved an understanding of energy, trauma and disease that has been proven effective in treating PTSD, addiction, depression, emotional disturbance and more.
And what’s truly remarkable is that indigenous shamans unconnected in space and time developed similar practices for gaining this information — which validates that the practices themselves are grounded in real insight into human consciousness and evolution.
This remarkable path to transformation has in recent decades become more available to sincere seekers, healers and explorers the world over. A variety of shamanic practitioners and social scientists have assembled an understanding of “core shamanism” that takes the essence of shamanic practices from across the globe and translates them for our modern lives.
These core skills are highly effective for cultivating deep healing growth and transformation because they work at the root levels of your consciousness.
According to shamans, traumatic life events from childhood ridicule to the devastating loss of a loved one, can cause your conscious awareness to withdraw from parts of your body and your life. This triggers a kind of “soul-loss,” creating “holes” in your body, mind and soul that attract disease, misfortune and other issues.
Often, when people say, “I’ve never been the same since…,” it’s because they’re referencing an event that led to a literal loss of energy and soul, which needs to be reclaimed and healed before the surface symptoms can go away.
Shamanic journeying is explicitly designed to heal these wounds, restore your soul, and, in the process, bring your life into a state of sacred wholeness.
Whether you’re relatively healthy, happy and grounded, or experiencing intense challenges, wounding or loss, shamanic methods offer you a path for self-healing, self-knowledge and growth that empowers you to evolve on your own.
You learn to access your own sources of inner wisdom and healing intelligence, which helps you navigate the many challenges of life with greater perspective. Instead of feeling helpless, you feel more confident and capable in meeting challenges.
You also gain access to a wide range of wise allies, from power animals to beloved ancestors to archetypal guides.
Perhaps even more importantly, shamanic practice is wonderful for connecting you to spiritual community through ceremonies that are healing, enlivening and just plain fun!
Embarking on Your Shamanic Journey
It can be challenging in the midst of a busy life, with no time to travel to a retreat center — much less a rainforest — to begin to access this vital skillset for your life and community.
That’s where the Shamanic Journeying for Guidance & Healing training comes in. It’s a state-of-the-art virtual program on essential practices of shamanism that can help you access hidden dimensions and unseen allies and discover great wisdom and healing power for your life.
This 7-part program will give you a step-by-step system of spiritual practice that’s distilled from cultures around the world and delivered in a form that you can easily apply in your life. It’s appropriate for those new to the path and those who’ve been practicing for some time..
During the 7 modules of this powerful program, you’ll:
- Discover the foundations for safe, effective and intentional journeying that you can apply for a lifetime
- Distinguish between different spirit allies and the expertise they can offer for your path and work
- Understand why shamanism is relevant today, and how it can be bridged into modern-day culture to improve the quality of your life — emotionally, mentally and physically
- Be introduced to the core elements of how to perform healing ceremonies
- Discover how to identify wounds that you might not be aware of and begin to heal them
- Gain greater clarity and insight into any number of life challenges — from medical problems, to family dynamics, to business struggles
- Be guided in transforming the energy behind your thoughts, so you’re sending loving energies to yourself, your loved ones and the world
- Understand how to use percussion to enter into non-ordinary journey states and to return safely
- Develop skills to journey to “Upper,” “Middle” and “Lower Worlds,” and understand why you want to access one or the other
- Dismember blocking beliefs, judgements and disappointments
- Deepen relationships with different unseen allies — including some that may really surprise you! — who you can continue to access for advice, healing and support
- Understand shamanism from a non-dual perspective in which the unseen allies and dimensions are all seen as part of an indivisible unity
- Reconnect with the healing power of nature
- Apply shamanic wisdom to living your daily life
- Discover spiritual practices to be a positive changemaker that assists in healing the Earth and all in the Web of Life
The Importance of an Expert Guide
When dealing with non-ordinary states of consciousness and hidden realities, it’s essential to have a skilled and trusted guide who can help you avoid the pitfalls and challenges that can arise in shamanic work.
There are rabbit holes you don’t want to go down and energies and entities that can have less-than-beneficial effects if you don’t know how to enter into shamanic journeys that are both open-hearted AND well-protected.
There may be no other woman who has done more to bring shamanic wisdom and practices to a global audience than Sandra Ingerman. For more than 30 years, she’s made it her lifework to bridge core shamanic principles and teachings to a global audience, training tens of thousands around the world in skills for their own lives and for working with clients.
She’s the award-winning author of nine books, including Soul Retrieval: Mending the Fragmented Self, and her recently released book, Walking in Light: The Everyday Empowerment of Shamanic Life.
She’s developed a stellar reputation for integrity, love and deep support in addition to her scholarly brilliance and practical skills.
In short, you’re in very safe and loving hands should you choose to enter this initiatory path with Sandra.
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Modules
In this 7-part course, Sandra will guide you through the fundamental skills and competencies to develop powerful shamanic skills and apply them to your life.
Each teaching, ritual and training session will build harmoniously upon the next, so that you’ll develop a complete, holistic understanding of the practices, tools and principles needed to safely experience and transform through shamanic journeying.
Module 1: Creating Sacred Space & the Shamanic Journey
In this session, Sandra will lead an opening meditation to welcome in and start to activate the power of this shamanic work. She’ll introduce you to the shamanic journey and how the helping spirits in the invisible realms can provide guidance and healing in your life.
You’ll be guided into your first ceremony in the non-ordinary realms to create a sacred altar for you to visit throughout the training. The gifts, talents and strengths that you bring into this circle will be acknowledged and honored.
During this session, you’ll:
- Discover how to let go of your daily activities and leave your ordinary thoughts behind, so you can fully step into the love and healing of the invisible realms
- Uncover ways to deepen your experience of shamanic journeying by incorporating a drum, rattle, movement and chanting to open up your full sensory awareness
- Meet a helping spirit in the “Lower World”
- Create an altar in the non-ordinary realms where you can continue to visit and share blessings and words of support during the length of the course
- Place your personal requests for prayers and blessings for yourself, others and the planet on the altar
- Discover how to journey on your own between course sessions
Module 2: Journey to a Teacher in the Upper World & Experience Territories in the Hidden Realms for Healing
In this session, Sandra will lead you to meet a teacher in the “Upper World” who might appear as a god, goddess, legendary figure, angel, religious figure or loving ancestor. You’ll experience the different qualities between the Lower World and Upper World and expand your knowledge of non-ordinary realms.
During this session, you’ll:
- Journey to the Upper World to meet a teacher
- Discover the nature of how shamans perceive and heal illness
- Uncover an unidentified wound you have that needs healing
- Explore how chanting your journeys can lead to a deeper shamanic experience
- Follow Sandra as she chants a journey that guides you to a crystal cave of healing
- Journey to a place of healing in the invisible realms, including a temple for healing or the River of Grief
- Perform a ceremony to provide support for the healing of each member in the virtual community
Module 3: Your Spiritual Allies in Nature & Weaving the Sacred Into the Ordinary
In this session, Sandra will share how connecting with the unseen forces and spiritual allies in nature can improve your health and wellbeing. She’ll teach you how to journey into the invisible realm of the Middle World to discover an element — earth, air, water or fire — that can be a healing ally for you.
During this session, you’ll:
- Cultivate a rich inner landscape that will lead you to living a life filled with joy and good health
- Understand how to interpret the messages you receive while journeying
- Journey to meet an element (earth, air, water or fire) as an ally
- Receive a healing from this ally and learn how to absorb its power
- Discover how you can experience a Middle World journey to meet a plant, tree, rock, crystal or mineral to communicate and connect with nature spirits
- Communicate and connect with the elements as a way to bring balance back to the planet during this time of extreme climate change
- Perform a ceremony to honor nature and give thanks for all it provides to sustain us
- Perform a blessing ceremony for your virtual community
Module 4: Establishing Healthy Outcomes & Creating Your Dreams
In this session, Sandra will discuss the need to distinguish between what your ego desires and what your spirit is leading you toward. She’ll share how to use your imagination to dream into being a good life for yourself and for all of life.
During this session, you’ll:
- Journey to your future self to discover what can lead you to a life filled with meaning
- Journey to the Land of Dreams to uncover what you’re dreaming into being through your own daydreams, thoughts and words
- Discover steps you can take in the present that will lead you to your desired outcome
- Realize how your daily daydreams impact the life you’re living now
- Explore ways to change your daydreams to create the life you desire for yourself and for the health of the planet
- Recover a lost dream you would like to retrieve and nurture through a guided journey to the Cave of Lost Dreams
- Experience how the universe and the creative forces of life love you, so you understand that you deserve the best that life has to offer
- Perform a virtual fire ceremony to call in personal and collective dreams
Module 5: Transformation Through Our Thoughts & Words & the Power of Forgiveness
This session will explore the shamanic teachings around the power of words and how the words we use create what we experience in our lives and in the world. Sandra will guide you in discovering the core beliefs blocking you from using your full creative potential and show you ways you can start to work on releasing these beliefs.
During this session, you’ll:
- Experience support and love from your ancestral line
- Transform the energy behind your thoughts so you’re sending loving energies to yourself, your loved ones and the world
- Discover how shamans perceive the power of words as a way to bless others and ourselves
- Identify the core beliefs blocking you from using your creative energy and learn ways to release them
- Look at who you need to forgive (including yourself) and perform a ceremony where you will be supported by the virtual community to release beliefs that block you from forgiving and from tapping into your true creative potential
- Explore ways to be a bright light to transform the energy in your home, workplace and surroundings
Module 6: The Power of Initiation
Every change you go through in life involves a death. In shamanism, death is not seen as an end but as a transition. The transitions you go through are actually initiations or rites of passage that lead us into new stages of life.
For the shaman, these rites of passage are what led to acquiring the gift to heal and be a visionary for the community. Through these initiations, they experienced a sculpting of what is on the surface of the ego and personality so that the depth of their spirit could shine through. As most of us do not go through formal initiations, we find that life brings us experiences that inspire, transformation and evolve us.
During this session, you’ll:
- Discover how shamans view the “little deaths” we go through in life as well as the big death, as we transcend at the end of our lives
- Experience a journey that includes disintegration, illumination, re-membering, re-construction and re-emergence to help you dissolve your sense of separation from Source and the creative forces of the universe
- Explore the topic of initiation and how important formal initiations are to mental and physical health as well as to the younger generation
- Understand the importance of community to welcome home initiates so they feel honored instead of being seen as outcasts, whether they’re returning from war, a tragedy, or after dealing with mental or physical illness
- Experience a journey of initiation for liberation, purification, transformation and healing, in which illness is cleansed and removed from your body and you feel revitalized
- Discover ways to dismember blocking beliefs, judgements and disappointments
- Journey to ask a teacher to provide a blessing for you after your initiatory journey
- Journey to the “Inner Chamber of Light”
Module 7: Experiencing Your Inner Light
In this last module, you’ll learn how to evolve your shamanic practice to work with the power of unity consciousness. You’ll discover how your perception creates your reality, and how you can use your “strong eye” to view the world through the eyes of Spirit. Sandra will also lead you on a journey to experience who you are beyond your skin — which is divine spiritual light.
During this session, you’ll:
- Discover how you can change your reality by shifting your perception
- Use your “strong eye” to perceive your life and the world around you through the eyes of Spirit
- Experience your inner divine light and what it feels like to be lit from within
- Find simple methods of working with spiritual light to help others in need of healing
- Understand how to integrate working with light into how you view your family, friends, loved ones, co-workers and the planet
- Engage in a healing ceremony for all using spiritual light
- Learn how to bridge the methods of what you learned throughout this course into your daily life and how to continue your shamanic practices
- Perform a closing ceremony in which the virtual community blesses the group altar and radiates light to all throughout the Earth
The Shamanic Journeying for Guidance & Healing Bonus Collection
In addition to Sandra’s transformative 7-part virtual course, you’ll receive these powerful training sessions with the world’s leading visionaries and teachers. These bonus sessions will complement what you’ll learn in the course and deepen your understanding and practice.
Stories of Transformation
Audio Dialogue With Sandra Ingerman and don Oscar Miro-Quesada
Upon their first meeting, Sandra and don Oscar Miro-Quesada found that they had many experiences in common related to transformative and initiative events in their lives. In this powerful audio conversation, they share some of these stories and ways that initiation can change our lives.
Don Oscar Miro-Quesada Solevo is a respected Peruvian kamasqa curandero, UN Observer to the Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues, OAS Fellow in Ethnopsychology, originator of Pachakuti Mesa cross-cultural shamanism and founder of The Heart of the Healer Foundation.
Oscar has dedicated his life to the revitalization of ethno-spiritual wisdom traditions as a way to restore sacred trust between humankind and the natural world. A popular international teacher and master ceremonialist, his work has been featured on CNN, Univision, A&E and the Discovery Channel.
The Healing Power of Nature
Audio Dialogue With Sandra Ingerman and Llyn Roberts
In this session from the 2015 Inspiring Women Summit, Sandra and Llyn Roberts share ways that you can absorb the natural power of the Earth, tapping into the deep wisdom within — and that surrounds us all the time — to heal and revitalize. They share about how to harmonize with nature’s rhythms and cycles, and how you can increase personal wellbeing by establishing a sacred relationship with our planetary home.
Llyn Roberts, MA is an award-winning author and a prominent teacher of healing and shamanism. Her dynamic teaching and writing styles incorporate a background in contemplative psychotherapy, Tibetan Buddhism, work in remote locations with diverse indigenous shamanic groups, Reiki, and Western body-mind approaches to healing. Roberts holds a master’s degree in Tibetan Buddhist and Western Psychology and was initiated by shamans in South America and Siberia. She has trained extensively with Ecuadorian Quechua healers and facilitated sacred journeys to indigenous people living in remote regions of the Amazon, the Asian steppes, high Andes and in ancient Mayalands.