The Intuitive Reading Course from Anna Sayce
Learn to Do Five New Types of Readings
From working with your practice clients on their Akashic Record readings, you will have noticed that people often have additional questions to ask you about their relationships, decisions, Spirit Guides and career. The Intuitive Reading Program teaches you how to deal with questions on these life areas, and enables you to put together a content-rich general intuitive reading for your client. It covers:
Spirit Guide and Guardian Angel Profile Readings
This chapter teaches you how to describe all the astral beings around your client (this can be presented as a comprehensive reading in itself, or it could be included among many other topics as part of a general intuitive reading.) Here is what you will learn as part of this chapter:
- How to channel in your own unique way: receive an attunement and a conduit guide who will hook you up with your clients’ Spirit Guide teams
- Learn how to receive information on appearances and Spirit Guide names
- How to find out what the guides help your client with and how they communicate with your client
- Learn how to pick up information on other beings around your client, such as any Ascended Masters, children who are yet to be born, elementals, deceased loved ones, animal guides, ancestors, and deceased animal companions
- Learn about the different types of Guardian Angel, and how to recognise each type of being, such as how to tell a deceased loved one from a Spirit Guide or an Angel
- Receive exercises which can help you to develop your clairvoyance, clairaudience and claircognizance
In this chapter, I walk you through the process of doing a career reading step-by-step. Here is what you will learn:
- Find out how each Archangelic realm of training and the soul groups of origin influence the type of work that is in your client’s highest path and purpose
- Learn how to measure for your client which possible career options would be aligned with her soul gifts and highest path and purpose
- Measure your client’s current career and how aligned this is with her soul gifts
- Pinpoint the reasons for any career dissatisfaction
- Learn two ways to customise a career reading so that it meets your client’s needs
- Find out about the three types of client who are not good candidates for career readings
- Listen to 3 live career readings given to real clients
- Learn a systematic and thorough way of assessing any proposed course of action for your client: go beyond “yes, this is a good idea” and “no, this feels like a bad idea”.
- Stay ethical: Learn how your client can receive a decision reading without giving her power away and without you feeling like you are telling someone what to do
- Learn how to communicate your findings accurately and appropriately
- Read seven example decision readings I gave to real clients on life areas such as romance, career, location and family, including the question “should I stay or should I go?”
- Get the larger perspective regarding the role that any given relationship may be playing in your client’s path of growth, by looking into past lives, life lessons, and soul families
- Find out about soul connections between family members
- Learn how you can help people who are unhappy in their relationships
- Learn about the connection between Archangelic realms of training, soul groups of origin and compatibility
- Learn how to read for additional details on character and intentions (this is especially useful for clients who are thinking of getting involved with someone new)
- How to read for people who want to attract a new romantic relationship
- Learn how to deal with unproductive questions which are often asked in relationship readings, such as “Will I marry him?” And “Is this person my soul mate?” And “What is he thinking?”
- Learn about what the term ‘soul mate’ really means on the soul level
General Intuitive Readings
- Learn to put it all together and give a general intuitive reading combining what you have learned in Learn to Read the Akashic Records and The Intuitive Reading
- Learn how to deal with requests for predictions
- Why I rarely give predictions
- When you should and shouldn’t give a prediction
My thoughts on how you can stay ethical and in integrity in this profession: over the last six years, I made a few mistakes and learned the hard way, so you don’t have to do. This chapter contains 13 pointers or recommendations based on my experiences. You are also guided to think about your own professional code of ethics.
Building a Business
Pretty much everything I know about building a successful business in this field is contained in this chapter. It covers:
- How to attract business online and off-line
- How to get started with the technical side of things
- Two popular types of web software to avoid when creating your website
- How to have a steady stream of clients long term
- How long it takes to build up momentum in your business
- Average earnings in this field
- Six types of client to avoid, so that you don’t get drained or work with unsuitable clients
- How much to charge for your readings
- A technique you can use to intuitively know what your next step is in your business
- The realities of running a work-from-home business and how to avoid the ‘home business blues’
- A copy of my Rolodex is included in this chapter. Find out about the courses I’ve taken, the service providers I use, the software I use for my website, and more. This program includes a course book, along with worksheets and worksheet answers, several hours of audio lectures, *unlimited support from me in the forums, and two mentoring sessions (which must be used within 12 months of purchase).
*Please note: the forums are available for your questions for 12 months following your purchase.
It also includes a total of 14 example readings, so you can see how I approach each type of reading. However, you are also encouraged to develop your own style in reading for people and combine your unique skills to come up with a format that works for you.
Upon certification (after you have completed your practice readings), you may be listed in the practitioner directory as a graduate.
The Benefits of Learning with Me
1. A Structured Approach
In this course, I teach you a structured protocol for each type of question and life area, and by using the protocols I teach, you will be able to reliably obtain information on the various life areas. I didn’t want to give you a catch–all technique and expect you to be able to channel on anything using that. I wanted to come up with something explainable and structured for every life area and question that your client will ask about, something that I have used myself with thousands of clients and something that I have already tested with students. Something you can replicate for every session. Something that is workable and deeply practical. Techniques you can feel confident using. Nobody taught me how to do the readings which I teach you in this program, in the same way that I teach you. Over the last several years I came up with my own protocols and in this course I break them down into understandable and practical parts.
2. All of my business know–how
I’ve spent tens of thousands of dollars learning how to create a successful practice in this field. A significant portion of my income has been reinvested every year into my business training. All of the main points that I’ve learned to create my thriving business are included in this chapter.
3. An Honest, Down-To-Earth Teacher Who Wants You to Succeed
In this course, I wanted to be really honest with you in terms of things to avoid, mistakes I’ve made and what you can expect in this profession. I want you to benefit from my experiences and lessons.
4. My Knowledge, Distilled
Sometimes you have to sit through hours of waffle to really get to the gems. This course has no fluff, no padding, and no waffle.