The Perfect Keyword Research Workshop Replay by Jason Katzenback & Devin Dorosh
Listen: if you want to build or grow a successful Amazon business, you NEED the right keywords for your listing.
When people come to Amazon, they come with the intention of buying something. True, some people come just to browse, but most of them are buyers.
And if they already know what they want to buy, they use the search bar and type KEYWORDS related to what they’re looking for.
Besides organic rankings for search terms, you can run your own ads inside Amazon, based solely on keywords that you choose.
You can’t just come up with a handful of keywords – even though they are related to your product – and expect to rank high.
The reason is simple – there are also thousands of people who come up with those exact same keywords.
Instead, you need to go deeper.
You need to use those “common” keywords as a basis to uncover other keywords. Keywords that people use to search for products on Amazon, and that are “hidden” from the majority of your competitors.
With these “hidden” keywords you have a powerful tool to:
- Write better headlines that attract the attention of your potential buyers
- Create better ads for your products
- Write much more compelling product descriptions
Pretty cool, right?
And I’d like to show you my step-by-step process and one of the most systematic and complete mmethods to ensure that all possible keyword opportunities are uncovered.
The Perfect Keyword Research Workshop
This is a recorded version of a live online workshop that we did with Devin Dorosh, the true master of keyword research and Amazon ranking.
In this workshop you’ll see:
- How to beat the competition by going deeper on keyword research. Since most of your competitors are generally lazy, you have a huge advantage with this.
- The tools we use to find keywords that simply combining Amazon and Google won’t uncover. So, you won’t just have a “treasure map” – you’ll have a robot that digs it for you.
- Step-by-step process on how to identify top keywords for your products and how you can use that data to uncover and harvest 1000s of additional keywords to incorporate into listings and advertising.
- How to optimize your listings to get the most relevant keywords indexing and show up for even more long-tail keywords.
- How to easily upload 1000s of keywords into Amazon Sponsored Ads without spending hours trying to copy and paste them into the Campaign Builder within Campaign Manager.
- A tool that helps you see how your competitors are ranking
- An easy way to spy on your Amazon competitors (without hiring James Bond)
- About 90% of your keywords won’t perform at all. Devon shares an easy way to test which 90%.
- And much more
Does This Approach Work?
After implementing this strategy, with some of our own products we have seen our listing impressions and sales more than double. (Of course, I can’t promise you that kind of – or any kind of – results, because I don’t know you nor your business. I can just show you what worked for us and our customers.)
As you can see from the graphs below, Devin’s sales and sessions have increased significantly year-after-year almost entirely as a result of using the keyword strategy you’re going to learn on this live premium online workshop.
And that’s not all.
In addition to the main live workshop, you are also going to get our step-by-step SOPs (standard operating procedures) on:
- How to compile 1000s of keywords using the Perfect Keyword Research method.
- How to upload keyword harvest data into a Sponsored Ads campaign in minutes rather than hours.
And to sweeten the deal, we’re adding another amazing bonus.
In addition to the recording of a workshop, and Devin’s SOPs, you’ll also get a recording of Devin’s speech at the 2017 Amazing Seller Summit.
In his presentation, Devin shared his fundamentals for starting, running and growing your Amazon business, without wasting time and money on complex tools and strategies.
FYI, his presentation was one of the highest rated by the attendees.
You’ll get all this for just one small investment of just $127.
Much less that what you’d pay Devin for 1-on-1 coaching. And certainly much less than the cost of mistakes that you’ll make trying to learn this yourself.
And if you follow Devin’s process, only one keyword ranking will be more than enough to pay the investment in this workshop. And it’s just the beginning.
So, if you want to get your hands on this remarkable workshop and learn how to easily rank your products for keywords that your competitors know nothing about, click the button below and grab your copy.