The Shamanic Path of Re-enchantment by Hank Wesselman
Discover ancient and traditional shamanic practices to journey to the dream world and manifest the original imprint of your Oversoul.
Access guidance from your Higher Self and learn to once again walk in the wonder and wisdom of childhood and be re-enchanted.
Have you marveled at the stories of miraculous shamanic healings, and medicine men and women who walk “between the worlds” for information from ancestors, guides and spirits?
Or, maybe you’ve witnessed indigenous elders whose simple, heart-filled, joyful presence reminds you of how graced we are to live each day with the blessings of Mother Earth.
Well, it’s time to take these wise beings off the pedestal and recognize that their seemingly magical qualities are also within YOU.
You have extraordinary capacities for wisdom and the same joyful reverence that illuminates these beloved beings.
You can open to seeing the world with shamanic eyes — as a divine blessing here for us to savor (and protect). And when you do this, you become naturally re-enchanted with the world.
You see all of life in its depth and beauty, with the eyes of love.
That doesn’t mean being naive or blind to hardship and suffering. In fact, you see those dimensions with ever-more compassion, yet you see THROUGH them to a higher truth — that this world is infused with sacredness. Everywhere. Even in the blackest of moments.
In the times ahead, shamanic wisdom will be essential for all us, for it roots us in the earth and in the higher dimensions of our consciousness, giving us a calm center and the capacity for clear, steady action in times of crisis. It also gives us specific skills and tools to foster individual and collective healing.
By walking the shamanic path of re-enchantment, you become someone who is committed to the ONENESS of humanity, healing ancient rifts and restoring wholeness within yourself, in others and the planet.
Shamanic Wisdom is Part of Today’s Spiritual Awakening
The rediscovery of shamanism has emerged as a major thrust of the spiritual awakening that is taking place today in the Western World.
While modern spiritual traditions each have their wisdom and beauty, ancient shamanic traditions have withstood the tests of millennia. They provide us with access to the mystical dimensions of life to live more harmoniously with ourselves and our relations.
These traditions speak a language of wise guidance, harmony and heart that is a balm for our souls, too often caught up in the relentless activity and technological buzz of modernity.
These shamanic lineages carry essential medicine for the 21st century, a time in which we are now called to form a global community of peace and shared understanding.
The traditional peoples know that the world presents itself to us in two halves — a world of things seen and a world of things hidden.
The techniques of traditional shamans for expanding our awareness provide inner explorers with an easily learned method for accessing the hidden dimensions of reality and connecting with sources of wisdom and power for healing and problem solving.
In the Shamanic Path of Re-enchantment virtual program, you have the opportunity to journey into the frontiers of shamanism with beloved pioneer Hank Wesselman and a committed global community of spiritual explorers.
Hank writes: “We will rediscover our indigenous heart through narrative stories and through the classic shamanic journey method, the ancestral form of meditation, allowing us to re-establish connections with our helping spirits, our spirit teachers, our ancestors and possibly our Spirit Guide (our Higher Self’s teacher). We will engage in visionary fieldwork, examine the nature of our personal soul cluster and explore the nature of health, illness and healing from the perspective of spirit medicine.”
The Importance of a Skilled Guide
When you join this groundbreaking 7-part virtual program, you’ll be in safe and skilled hands.
Hank Wesselman has worked for more than forty-five years with scientists investigating the mystery of human origins in the fossil beds of eastern Africa’s Great Rift Valley and has spent much of his life living with indigenous tribal people.
Hank has spent much of his professional life working with these peoples and learning their culture, cosmology and spiritual practices. For 28 years, he’s studied shamanic practices, melding shamanic principles with his anthropological insights to provide us with unique avenues for exploring the further reaches of human potential.
In the early 1970s, on safari in the eroded surreal fossil beds of southwestern Ethiopia, he began to have spontaneous visions strikingly like those of traditional shamans and he has been an apprentice and teacher of shamanism ever since.
As a result of this deep study, Hank has authored nine books on shamanism, anthropology and personal transformation, including the critically-acclaimed Spiritwalker trilogy, The Bowl of Light, and A wakening to the Spirit World with Sandra Ingerman.
Hank will guide you in voyages of consciousness that can result in deep healing of unresolved emotions and profound openings to a more expanded understanding of reality.
These shamanic journeys can connect you with your Oversoul (and the many lifetimes of knowledge that reside there) as well as open you to greater transformation, healing and guidance.
Hank will draw from many indigenous lineages and traditions, particularly from Hawaiian and Polynesian teachings that he has been entrusted with.
And he’ll show you how to put these empowering teachings into practice — expanding your capacity to seek and receive guidance from these higher realms for healing and transformation.
You’ll emerge more joyful, grounded, and connected to your Higher Self, with a deeper understanding of how to walk as a bridge between worlds.
During this powerful 7-part virtual program, you’ll:
- Receive a shamanic practice for finding your personal place of power and healing through the dreaming of the natural world
- Gain an understanding of the three levels of the dream world: The Lower World, the dreaming of Nature; The Middle World, the dreaming of humans, our everyday world, and the Bardos of the afterlife; and the Upper World, the dreaming of the gods
- Explore traditional shamanic ways of connecting with power
- Discern the distinct functions of your three souls: The Spiritual Oversoul, The Physical Body Soul and The Mental Conscious Soul
- Connect with an Ancestral Spirit who is compassionately concerned for you in your Sacred Garden for guidance on healing and progressing on your spiritual path
- Experience a shamanic journey to return to your Sacred Garden to meet your Oversoul and travel through with your Spirit Guide, your Oversoul’s teacher and caretaker
- Learn how to connect with one or more healing spirits in your Place of Power to seek guidance and healing
- Discover how to open to direct experiential insights about your soul’s experience over multiple lifetimes
- Receive teachings on how to provide an invitation to the healing spirits in relationship with you to heal an ancestor
- See how to walk in the world with “re-enchanted” eyes
What You’ll Discover in These 7 Modules
In this 7-part transformational virtual workshop, Hank will guide you through the fundamental shamanic practices you’ll need to successfully access hidden dimensions of reality and connect with your Higher Self as a source of wisdom and power for healing and problem solving.
Each contemplation and training session will build harmoniously upon the next so you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools and principles to sustain your connection with your shamanic practice.
Module 1: The Re-enchantment A Shamanic Path to a Life of Wonder
We are often enchanted as children by our experiences of nature — our first sense of the natural world’s deeper mysticism. Yet, as we grow into adulthood, we tend to lose this sense of wonder, only to experience a “re-enchantment” through our connection to nature later in life.
During this opening session, Hank will share stories of his own enchantment with nature early in life, and of his re-enchantment with the natural world, which began over 40 years ago as he worked as an anthropologist in the fossil beds of southwestern Ethiopia. His sense of wonder was also reignited a decade later by an early connection with shamanism through Sandra Ingerman.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- The Myth of Sophia and its connection to the World’s Soul
- A shamanic practice for finding your personal place of power and healing through the dreaming of the natural world
- How to expand your awareness of the World Soul (also known as Sophia or Gaia) to experience a deeper connection with the natural world
- How to experience Nature Mysticism by connecting with the Spirit Guardian in your “Sacred Garden” in the dreaming of nature
- How to use a drum or rattle as a tool to expand awareness
Module 2: The Shaman as Medicine Man or Woman & Connection to the Otherworlds
There’s a distinction between a shaman and a medicine man or woman. All shamans are medicine people, but not all medicine people are shamans. What is it that distinguishes shamans from all other religious practitioners? In this module, you’ll explore these differences as well as the nature of the Other Worlds and the shaman’s connection to spirit allies. The shaman is a universal figure found in some form in every culture and all shamans perceive the Other Worlds in very much the same way.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- The three levels of the dream world: The Lower World, the dreaming of Nature; The Middle World, the dreaming of humans, our everyday world, and the Bardos of the afterlife; and the Upper World, the dreaming of the gods where each of us has a unique connection.
- The four levels of spiritual unfolding — belief, faith, direct experience and personal transformation
- Traditional shamanic ways of connecting with power
- The nature of helping spirits and why they connect with us
- What the relationship of Nature Mysticism and Deity Mysticism is
Module 3: The Three Souls & the Nature of the Self
Each of us is an embodied spirit with three distinct souls. The soul that sources us into this world at life’s beginning is our Spiritual Oversoul, residing always in the dream world where it dreams. The Physical Body Soul is already in residence when our spiritual soul seed arrives with life’s beginning. This body soul is seen as the inception of our energy body sourced to us by our mother and father. The Mental Conscious Egoic Soul is our soul that forms in response to the union of our other two souls and comes into being in reaction to our life as it unfolds.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- The distinct functions of your three souls: The Spiritual Oversoul, The Physical Body Soul and The Mental Conscious Soul
- Your relationship with your Spirit Teacher and who this is with relation to your Oversoul through shamanic journeying
- The nature and functions of your spiritual self
- How to experience a Journey of Personal Divination through shamanic work to seek guidance on a particular issue
- The Oversoul as the repository for all your past lives and as one of your three ancestral lineages
- Explore the perspectives of the kahuna mystics of Polynesia on the soul
Module 4: Working With Ancestral Spirits
Our family lineages and our personal spiritual lineage, expressed through the Oversoul, represent three ancestral lines forever in connection with us. This connection is made through our energetic matrix and energy never dies, which means we cannot disconnect from our ancestors who gave us life. In turning our attention toward our ancestors through shamanic journeywork, many opportunities for spiritual and personal growth become possible.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- Your ancestors who comprise your “Spiritual Support Team,” guiding and informing you on the possibilities for your life
- How to connect with an Ancestral Spirit who is compassionately concerned for you in your Sacred Garden for guidance on healing and progressing on your spiritual path
- How you may explore your personal ancestral field of past lives through connection with your Oversoul field
- Since your Oversoul exists outside of the time-space continuum, is it possible to connect with descendants who may represent future lives?
Module 5: Spirit Medicine: The Common Causes of Illness & the Four Levels of Shamanic Healing
What are the differences between physical and spirit medicine? In this module, you’ll explore the classic causes of illness — disharmony, fear and soul loss — states that often develop following trauma and which can open us to illness and enable intrusions by undesirable entities. You’ll also examine the four levels of shamanic healing – personal empowerment, assessing the nature of an energetic intrusion as well as shamanic extraction and soul retrieval work.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- How to connect with one or more healing spirits in your Place of Power to seek guidance and healing
- The true potency of your Oversoul as the source of all the energy you’ll ever really need to release harmful intrusions and restore physical harmony and balance to fend off potential life threatening illnesses
- To engage in a shamanic journey to reconnect with your Oversoul for healing
- To journey to the “Sacred Garden” to meet with healing spirits for assistance with our own healing and that of others
Module 6: Ancestral Lineage Healing
Through shamanic practices, it’s possible to aid in the healing of an ancestor. In this module, you’ll discover shamanic practices for dealing with an illness that is causing distortions in family lineages as it’s passed down from ancestor to descendent. You’ll also gain insight into how the healing of such an illness can help dissipate the manifestation of its distortions on your present life.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- How to heal the illness of an ancestor by connecting with healing spirits in your Place of Power
- How to journey to your Sacred Garden (as a place in the Middle World of dreaming) to invite an ancestor in need of healing to meet you
- How to provide an invitation to the healing spirits in relationship with you to heal an ancestor
- Ways to seek healing for all descendants of an ailing ancestor, including yourself
Module 7: The New Mysteries: Nature & Deity Mysticism
In response to the modern mystical movement of the Western world, a new perception of who we are, what this world is all about, and what we’re doing here is emerging. The awareness of our three souls is also birthing a new perspective of God. During this last session, you’ll explore the concept of humanity “divinized” and the powerful practice of Deity yoga from the perspective of Tibetan spiritual practice. You’ll also explore the relationship between your spiritual Oversoul and its teacher, the Spirit Guide.
In this module, you’ll:
- Experience a shamanic journey to return to your Sacred Garden to meet your Oversoul and, through it, with your Spirit Guide, your Oversoul’s teacher and caretaker
- Understand the difference between the popular concept of your “guides,” who are actually spirit helpers providing us with power, protection and support and “The Guides,” the Higher Organizing intelligences of the Upper Worlds who serve as master teachers
- Learn to view your Oversoul and your Spirit Guide as your “two best friends” and advisors once you are in enhanced connection with them
- Engage in a shamanic journey to discover something you wish to know from your Spirit Guide about your soul’s destiny
More information about Fitness:
Regular exercise and physical activity promotes strong muscles and bones. It improves respiratory, cardiovascular health, and overall health.
Staying active can also help you maintain a healthy weight, reduce your risk for type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and reduce your risk for some cancers.
Moderate aerobics exercises 3 times a week for 30 minutes can reduce cancer risk Cancer-based exercises provide relief to the patient during
cancer treatment There are many benefits to exercising. But it’s even more beneficial for cancer patients. This has been proven in research published in the medical journal ‘Cancer Journal for Clinicians’.