Trade the Right Stocks at the Right Time by Toni Turner
Get Trade the Right Stocks at the Right Time by Toni Turner with Digitdl.com
During this five-hour program, best-selling author and popular trading educator, Toni Turner, will show you how to buy stocks that thrive in your current market environment, whether it’s a bull or bear market!
Global events, economic conditions, earnings, and price momentum all play a huge role in individual stock price movement. The trader who consistently reaps profits in all market climates – no matter what conditions prevail – is the trader who can quickly evaluate these factors, then use them to target industry groups and individual stocks with the highest potential price moves.
In this exciting, step-by-step course, you will learn…
- Why targeting the right sectors is the key to consistent profits in today’s markets!
- How to evaluate winning sectors and industry groups, in short and long-term time frames
- The Big Four Turbines that power market cycles
- How to zero-in on strong stocks (or weak stocks, if you enjoy selling short) that have the highest potential for exploding higher (or sliding south)
- Three simple steps to risk-reward analysis that are vital to consistent trading profits
- Four high-potential setups (two long, two short) that work for day, swing and position trades, plus their “buy” and “sell” formulas
- How to trade the new Exchange traded funds (ETFs): where to find them, which ones to trade – and when
- Three powerful thought processes you must develop to trade successfully!
Whether you are new to trading or a more experienced trader, this five-hour seminar will show you how to evaluate the market environment and then target optimum industry groups, stocks and ETFs that are poised to make gains. You’ll learn the techniques and strategies you’ll need to maximize profits and minimize risk in today’s fast-moving and exciting stock market!
What they’re saying…
“There was so much valuable information in today’s seminar. My favorites were the top down strategies, winning trade patterns, and especially the psychological factors!” — B.B., Studio City, CA
“Toni is the reason why I have entered trading full-time. Her no-nonsense approach to capital preservation has given me the skills to stay in the game for the long run.” — D.B., Columbus, GA
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
You want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.