TradeTheMarkets – Currency Trading Webinar
Get TradeTheMarkets – Currency Trading Webinar with Digitdl.com
See John Carter and Hubert Senters trade live. If you are a serious trader who wants to take your knowledge, skills, and confidence to an entirely new level, you don’t want to miss this exclusive currency trading seminar. John Carter and Hubert Senters will host this insightful workshop. Among many trading techniques, tools, secrets, and success formulas they will share– and demonstrate in real-time are:
– Trading Currencies
– Favorite setups, based on specific times of the trading day
– Which pivot plays to take and which to filter out
– Using internals to maximize trading results and minimize losses
– Specific execution strategies on live trades
– Psychological factors that make or break a trader
– Getting through a drawdown and turning your trading around
– And much more…
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
You want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.