WeiBull Models by D.N.Prabhakar Murthy
Get WeiBull Models by D.N.Prabhakar Murthy at Traderdeve.com
A comprehensive perspective on Weibull models
The literature on Weibull models is vast, disjointed, and scattered across many different journals. Weibull Models is a comprehensive guide that integrates all the different facets of Weibull models in a single volume.
This book will be of great help to practitioners in reliability and other disciplines in the context of modeling data sets using Weibull models. For researchers interested in these modeling techniques, exercises at the end of each chapter define potential topics for future research.
Organized into seven distinct parts, Weibull Models:
- Covers model analysis, parameter estimation, model validation, and application
- Serves as both a handbook and a research monograph. As a handbook, it classifies the different models and presents their properties. As a research monograph, it unifies the literature and presents the results in an integrated manner
- Intertwines theory and application
- Focuses on model identification prior to model parameter estimation
- Discusses the usefulness of the Weibull Probability plot (WPP) in the model selection to model a given data set
- Highlights the use of Weibull models in reliability theory
Filled with in-depth analysis, Weibull Models pulls together the most relevant information on this topic to give everyone from reliability engineers to applied statisticians involved with reliability and survival analysis a clear look at what Weibull models can offer.
D.N.Prabhakar Murthy – WeiBull Models Download, WeiBull Models Download, WeiBull Models Groupbuy, WeiBull Models Free, WeiBull Models Torrent, WeiBull Models Course Download, D.N.Prabhakar Murthy – WeiBull Models Review, WeiBull Models Review