Wholeness: Creating an Unlimited Future NOW by Joe Dispenza
Continuing the journey of Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself, Dr. Dispenza inspires, reminds and supports you in staying present, after attending his workshop, to continually create and live the ideal you!
Sharing personal experiences and stories, Dr. Dispenza also takes a more in-depth look into common roadblocks and questions that arise from your attitudes and beliefs that have been keeping you unconsciously stuck.
- Meditation – understanding when you’re doing it and when you’re not
- What it means to stay present
- Being drawn to a new experience vs. trying to control the outcome
- Liberating yourself from your emotional agreements and bonds with other people
- Addressing old attitudes and beliefs to give birth to a new ideal
- Making new decisions vs. the predictable
- Knowledge, the precursor to experience
- The Quantum Field and neural activity
- Maintaining the ideal you in spite of your environment and doubt
CD Track Titles:
1. Skills of Meditation
2. The Brain Working in Unison
3. Maintaining the Ideal You
4. Breaking through Your Emotional Agreements
5. States of Happiness and Joy
6. Dark Night of the Soul
7. Knowledge, the Precursor to Experience
8. Thoughts, Feelings, Attitudes, Beliefs, Perceptions
9. Rewriting the Automatic Program
10. Information about Dr. Dispenza
Run Time: 79 minutes
*Android Devices – Download files directly to devices.
*iOS Devices – Due to Apple Software Restrictions on Mobile devices (not computers), you must first download your files to a Mac or PC. Then, open your files in iTunes and sync to your iPod, iPad, or iPhone.
Upon completion of the purchase, you will receive TWO emails:
- Your Purchase Receipt.
- Link to Your Download Page.
- You’ll receive one download per product purchased.
- The link sent in your second email will deactivate after two download attempts, or 90 days – whichever comes first.
- Be aware of which devices you utilize! We also highly recommend you backup item(s) after download.
- Larger sized downloads (like audio books) come in zip folders. You will need to unzip these files after downloading, to access the MP3 or MP4 files.
- Not all internet connections/cellular data plans have the ability to download multiple files at once. Please download only one track/folder at a time to avoid any issues.
- All download products are non-refundable.
- Do not listen to any meditation recording while driving or operating equipment/machinery.
- If you wish to listen to this audio file on your smart device, you may first need to save the file on to your computer. Next, right-click on the file you have just saved, select “Open With” and choose your preferred application (usually iTunes or Windows Media Player). From here you can sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone with your iTunes program, or your android phone/tablet with your Windows Media program.
Please Note: Due to the many variables associated with individual computer systems, versions, and software, we are unable to coach you directly on how to set up any download on your personal computers or devices.