Yoga, Mindfulness Based Practices to Support Children, Adolescents with ADHD from Jennifer Cohen Harper
- Understanding ADHD through the Body and Nervous System
- How Can Yoga & Mindfulness Help Children with ADHD?
- The Five Elements of Yoga and Mindfulness
- Connect Activity to Orient and Sooth the Protective Brain: Layers of Sound
- Breathe Activity to Regulate Nervous System: Breath of Joy
- Move Activity to Calm and Ground: Chair Yoga Sequence
- Focus Activity to Improve Attention: I Am In Charge
- Relax Activity to Increase Embodiment and Support Rest: Tense and Let Go
Children with ADHD have tremendous inner resources that they can learn to harness in support of their own well-being and to increase their capacity for increased attention and reduced impulsivity. This recording contains concrete, easy to implement practices that can help your clients develop their capacity for self-regulation, and connect with their own strength.